BGOL Investor
I’m willing to take one for the team and knock the cobwebs off that thang

a5ee1480c19c35881c68edfc99924350.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Try to get it in the cup

Yeah I didn’t read your BS you find on your MAGA profiles but

Angel Reese who lots of CACs said wouldn’t make it in the WNBA is in a debate for Rookie of the Year with your hyped up CAC who was supposed to be Jordan once she stepped on the court. White Tears

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I didn’t read your BS you find on your MAGA profiles but

Angel Reese who lots of CACs said wouldn’t make it in the WNBA is in a debate for Rookie of the Year with your hyped up CAC who was supposed to be Jordan once she stepped on the court. White Tears
Who said she couldn't make it?
The league favors bigs.
All I heard was "Reality is coming" for Caitlin and she wouldn’t be able to hang.

If we can joke about Caitlin's record turnovers we can joke about Angel's record missed layups and getting her shot blocked.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
You still ain’t changed the name of this thread OK all right I didn’t want to do this, but I have too

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who said she couldn't make it?
The league favors bigs.
All I heard was "Reality is coming" for Caitlin and she wouldn’t be able to hang.

If we can joke about Caitlin's record turnovers we can joke about Angel's record missed layups and getting her shot blocked.

I just found out Killa passed away i don’t really give a fuck about basketball players right now

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well I guess Kelsey Mitchell didn't like that passing stuff from last game..lol

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
It’s good to see Indiana coach actually giving CC some rest. First half of the season she had her out there way too much, playing damn near every minute. It made no sense.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Clark hit with the T, look like the ref told her to shut up when she was arguing the Boston foul :oops: