Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm not sure what's so funny? I remember when self alley-oops were considered impressive. :cool:

T6OwwY.gif

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's not a sports channel, that's a Caitlin Clark dick sucking fest channel.

Angel's very inefficient, but a breakdown would be respected and appreciated from a channel coming from an honest place.

That channel's dedicated to Caitlin Clark and tearing everything else down to make her come out on top.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Angel's very inefficient, but a breakdown would be respected and appreciated from a channel coming from an honest place.

That channel's dedicated to Caitlin Clark and tearing everything else down to make her come out on top.
:lol: :lol: :lol:Congratulations you've discovered the dark side

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
If Angel works hard in the off season and improves on 25 - 50% of her deficiencies, she will be a beast next season.
I was saying this earlier, Angel could be close to a 20 point scorer, her rebounding numbers would drop but she'd still get about 10+ on most nights

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol:Congratulations you've discovered the dark side

Man that shit was something else! I should've known something was up when the word "Exposed" was listed in the vid's title.

I was watching the vid appreciating the breakdown and analysis, but when he said "Compared to Caitlin" I

giphy.gif

Thinking "WTF does this vid have to do with Caitlin"?

Then I checked out the YouTube channel and saw that all of the other vids were about Caitlin :confused:

Once I saw that I was no longer interested in watching the vid or any vid from that channel.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he was heated...

Nah I just don't like bullshit. Whether it's bullshit that's being said about Angel or Caitlin or any other player.

Angel's has a very poor shooting percentage and the rebound numbers are inflated because of her misses. But the source reporting it needs to come from an honest place and not a place that's pointing out her shortcomings to elevate Caitlin.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Nah I just don't like bullshit. Whether it's bullshit that's being said about Angel or Caitlin or any other player.

Angel's has a very poor shooting percentage and the rebound numbers are inflated because of her misses. But the source reporting it needs to come from an honest place and not a place that's pointing out her shortcomings to elevate Caitlin.
iu

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Damnnnnnnn i just watched the video and you were right. I've watched a lot of videos but never seen one slurping up Clark that much

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I was saying this earlier, Angel could be close to a 20 point scorer, her rebounding numbers would drop but she'd still get about 10+ on most nights
Yep! i'd say 18 pts & 10 plus rebounds next year would be a significant improvement for her :yes:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Man that shit was something else! I should've known something was up when the word "Exposed" was listed in the vid's title.

I was watching the vid appreciating the breakdown and analysis, but when he said "Compared to Caitlin" I

giphy.gif

Thinking "WTF does this vid have to do with Caitlin"?

Then I checked out the YouTube channel and saw that all of the other vids were about Caitlin :confused:

Once I saw that I was no longer interested in watching the vid or any vid from that channel.

Your algorithm has been compromised.

You'll start seeing all the hate filled content and begin coming on the board angry as fuck...:angry::angry: calling everyone a coon.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Ok..I just checked it out. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He did GLOSS over CC struggles. It hasn't been all gravy for her and she has her own issues with turnovers. Which will be the course for her over her career. They my improve some, but will prob always be near the top. She takes a lot of high risk passes. Thats the trade off with players like her. But overall she has had an impressive rookie campaign.

It's no secret that Angel has to get better around the basket. But a rebound is a rebound. Somebody has to grab it after a miss. She just better than just about everyone else. And not all of them are on missed shots. Even if you take away rebounds on her own missed shots, she would still be averaging double digits. She has also had an impressive rookie campaign. And dude talking reckless about reducing her minutes. She'll be ok after putting in some work this off season.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok..I just checked it out. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He did GLOSS over CC struggles. It hasn't been all gravy for her and she has her own issues with turnovers. Which will be the course for her over her career. They my improve some, but will prob always be near the top. She takes a lot of high risk passes. Thats the trade off with players like her. But overall she has had an impressive rookie campaign.

It's no secret that Angel has to get better around the basket. But a rebound is a rebound. Somebody has to grab it after a miss. She just better than just about everyone else. And not all of them are on missed shots. Even if you take away rebounds on her own missed shots, she would still be averaging double digits. She has also had an impressive rookie campaign. And dude talking reckless about reducing her minutes. She'll be ok after putting in some work this off season.

The bad part was Caitlin has nothing to do with Angel's missed shots or misleading stats regarding her rebounding.

So Caitlin didn't need to be brought up unless the creator of the vid has an agenda.

Which he does.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
The bad part was Caitlin has nothing to do with Angel's missed shots or misleading stats regarding her rebounding.

So Caitlin didn't need to be brought up unless the creator of the vid has an agenda.

Which he does.

Same thing I was thinking. People act like they can't talk about one. With out trying to compare to the other.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

She the truth. Been watching her for couple of years now. Seen her play against Duncanville last year. And she was giving them the business, but her team still lost. For those who know about Tx HS sports. D'ville is a powerhouse in Boys/Girls basketball and football. I thought she was mixed at first. But she all Mexican and trained by her dad.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I opened the app so that I could check to see what kinda content they put out, and it was all about Caitlin.

That a when I knew the channel was bs.
Pookie tried to set you up.:lol:

Nah I said I hope he watched it in this thread because his algorithm would have been safe because jondoe posted a video and I clicked on the YouTube app and that's how I got introduced to the dark side :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah I said I hope he watched it in this thread because his algorithm would have been safe because jondoe posted a video and I clicked on the YouTube app and that's how I got introduced to the dark side :lol:

I hear you man 100%!

I was so irritated when they mentioned Caitlin that I had to see what that bs channel was about! :lol: