Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
The league isn't serious

I meant to post last night that they should have had her jersey retirement ceremony at halftime so she could get her full APPLAUSE they waited til after the game when you know people, especially those Clark fans, were trying to get the hell out of there... lol

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You could tell she was annoyed by Mitchell giving her all that credit.

She is trying hard to make it about the team, the games, and others.

She does not want to be singled out.

You're right she doesn't like all of the attention.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant to post last night that they should have had her retirement ceremony at halftime so she could get her full APPLAUSE they waited til after the game when you know people, especially those Clark fans, were trying to get the hell out of there... lol

I was gonna thumbs up your post because you're right, they should've had the ceremony at halftime.

But then you had to talk about the Clark fans again, and again

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I was gonna thumbs up your post because you're right, they should've had the ceremony at halftime.

But then you had to talk about the Clark fans again, and again

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif
Lol..That means you didn't read my full comment and only focused on the Clark fans part. Someone earlier in this thread said I was a unicorn because I actually watched women's basketball, I watched Maya Moore in college and some in the WNBA and knew she was a great player so I wanted to see her get her jersey retired and hear the crowd show the love, them doing it after the game I know she didn't get that and I pointed out why

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol..That means you didn't read my full comment and only focused on the Clark fans part. Someone earlier in this thread said I was a unicorn because I actually watched women's basketball, I watched Maya Moore in college and some in the WNBA and knew she was a great player so I wanted to see her get her jersey retired and hear the crowd show the love, them doing it after the game I know she didn't get that and I pointed out why

The fact that you focused on the Clark fans part means that you didn’t fully read my comment and only focused on the Clark fans part. Because I clearly said that I agreed with you that they should’ve had the Maya jersey retirement ceremony at halftime.

And I’m a unicorn too because I’ve been watching women’s basketball since the 90’s.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why when I Google how to watch this game is says fubo and youtube?
It's on CBS
Why doesn't it just say CBS
It's not even on youtube
This happens a lot with the wnba

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Why when I Google how to watch this game is says fubo and youtube?
It's on CBS
Why doesn't it just say CBS
It's not even on youtube
This happens a lot with the wnba
I always check my ESPN app first and it usually says where I can watch games but I have had instances like you described too

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a Cheney fan now.

I didn't care for her at the beginning of the year, but on the Cheney train now.

Love her ability, energy, and toughness.

I think Spoon need to start her at the point and move Banham to the SG for spacing....

Teams will not be able to double team Cardoso and Reece in paint..

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm a Cheney fan now.

I didn't care for her at the beginning of the year, but on the Cheney train now.

Love her ability, energy, and toughness.
Her and Kelsey Mitchell the same type of player but Chennedy plays with to much emotion and it affects her game