Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said the last week that her at least trying to play in the system is helping her be a better player. She still has times when she goes solo which is needed in every game but just her not doing it the whole game keeps the defense guessing

Kelsey's doing exactly what she needs to do, score. She's not a facilitator she's a scorer, and that's exactly what the Fever need from her.

Caitlin can direct those other bums into positions to score, Kelsey just gets it done.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Kelsey's doing exactly what she needs to do, score. She's not a facilitator she's a scorer, and that's exactly what the Fever need from her.

Caitlin can direct those other bums into positions to score, Kelsey just gets it done.
Exact she's doing exactly what she needs to do NOW, she can't be a black hole everytime she touches the ball like she was at the beginning of the season that's not winning basketball. I said weeks ago that Kelsey doesn't need Clark to put her into position to score but playing within the system just like the rest of the team helps her score easier

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exact she's doing exactly what she needs to do NOW, she can't be a black hole everytime she touches the ball like she was at the beginning of the season that's not winning basketball. I said weeks ago that Kelsey doesn't need Clark to put her into position to score but playing within the system just like the rest of the team helps her score easier

Every team needs a scorer and a bucket getter, Kelsey's the Fever's bucket getter.

Arike, Jewell, Kahleah, Chennedy and Kelsey. They're all bucket getters and need to be black holes for their teams offensively.

If they pass and get assists then cool, but if they don't then get a bucket.

In my opinion that is their system, Caitlin's the facilitator of the offense but Kelsey's job is to score. Without Caitlin and Kelsey they'd truly suck :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Seems to shoot better when they swing it to her instead of her dribbling in circles and pulling up

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

88784705-0-image-a-113_1724274120360.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These might be the only WNBA teams I may tune into watching regularly lolz

340 pages, 12k replies to this thread of people talking about Caitlin Clark and women's basketball.

Trust me when I tell you. That was very original and very funny.

giphy.gif