Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before the haters say it. What about the

apple-turnovers-turnovers.gif

?

:lol:
The haters have their own problems like how angel has the league worst shooting % in the paint and league leader in getting blocked.
Now where can I get some of these tasty turnovers
:hellyea:
:roflmao:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
the bitch good but why is there a bgol thread for 341 for this ugly ho? the white worshipping is crazy amongst us. I dont see luka with a 341 page thread. wtf wrong with you? get off her nuts.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the bitch good but why is there a bgol thread for 341 for this ugly ho? the white worshipping is crazy amongst us. I dont see luka with a 341 page thread. wtf wrong with you? get off her nuts.

You "Should" know how threads work. It's not 341 pages of posters high-fiving each other telling each other how great Caitlin is.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Nope not at all but they're tied together so we'll just have to accept it.

It's a rivalry to Angel though :lol:
Angel has said it's just hoops. They've been going at since high school. Not a big thing.

There are a lot of dudes on here who love Salty Mayonnaise. Some would walk down the street holding his hand in public.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched a video and the coach was saying Katie Louuuuu came to her at halftime saying she wasn't feeling good and that's why Lexi started the second half. Fans been calling for Lexi to start now let's see how long it takes them to turn on her.. lol
She won't always shoot lights out but she plays defense and is in shape