Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Our father
Who art in heaven...
Screenshot-20240913-130808-Samsung-Internet.jpg
You Magas are dumb. Here's the value they add to their team.

Angel Reese +0.4
Caitlin Clark -1.7
This means the Fever scores fewer points than their opponents when Caitlin's playing. :lol:
When Angel Reese is playing, it's the opposite. And the Sky has a losing record.
And why are you stans always scared to post Caitlin's turnovers?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's not about turning on Boston.

about how generally teams don't want their center to take game trying 3's when there's better shooters on the court.
But she has hit one in that situation before when there were better shooters on the floor and so has Dantas so to try and call out Boston because she missed is wrong

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But she has hit one in that situation before when there were better shooters on the floor and so has Dantas so to try and call out Boston because she missed is wrong

It was more on the coach and the better shooters not working hard to get open to shoot, but I hear you.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah not on Boston for missing
It's on coach for not getting one of the 3 better 3 point shooters the ball

It was more on the coach and the better shooters not working hard to get open to shoot, but I hear you.
Yeah I just looked at the play Kelsey Mitchell had the ball on a clear out on the left side with Clark, Lexi and Dantas on the right side, when Kelsey couldn't get the 3 or chose to drive Aja Wilson came off Aliyah Boston and stayed in the lane Boston then went to 3 point line and Kelsey passed it to her