Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I just looked at the play Kelsey Mitchell had the ball on a clear out on the left side with Clark, Lexi and Dantas on the right side, when Kelsey couldn't get the 3 or chose to drive Aja Wilson came off Aliyah Boston and stayed in the lane Boston then went to 3 point line and Kelsey passed it to her

You’re right.

To put it in perspective. If Shaq or Dwight Howard’s shoots the game tying 3. We don’t blame them, we blame the players and coach.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because it’s the coach and teams job to work to get a good shot for their better shooters.

If a team doesn’t get a shot of to tie or win the game…

Does no one get the blame or should everyone be satisfied that they tried?
They got a wide open shot from a player that has made that shot before but she missed it so yeah they tried. Do you think the Aces would have let Clark or Hull get open for a 3?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got a wide open shot from a player that has made that shot before but she missed it so yeah they tried. Do you think the Aces would have let Clark or Hull get open for a 3?

She's hit a game winning 3 too.

But is this who you want taking the game tying 3? :confused:

And no the Aces didn't want Caitlin, Kelsey or Hull taking the shot. But it's their job to get open to take the shot.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
She's hit a game winning 3 too.

But is this who you want taking the game tying 3? :confused:

And no the Aces didn't want Caitlin, Kelsey or Hull taking the shot. But it's their job to get open to take the shot.

I'm 100% certain South Carolina didn't want Cardoso taking her FIRST EVER 3 pointer in desperation mode but she made the shot so no one is blaming her

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Teams guard Caitlin like they guard Steph do you see how much work Steph has to put in running around those multiple screens to get open so the answer is NO I don't think she can run around screens like Steph
Now Caitlin can't run!

i-give-up-steve-harvey.gif

:roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"She's not the worst but she's definitely not what they have been shoving down our throats"
Does that sound about right?
:roflmao:

Nah she the worst. She's overrated, overhyped, turnover prone and just bad for the game.

All because she scored 4 points in the 4th quarter two games in a row.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Against one of the best teams in the league headed by the dpoy and mvp
Excuses because maga's, neo nazis, white nationalists, racist white and koons told everyone that she was the goat.

If she can score 14 points in the 3rd, then she should be able to score 15 points in the 4th.

She's a glorified water girl who should've stuck to her job on SVU.