Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'm not going to pretend I know the answer to this rhetorical question. All I'm doing is echoing the overwhelming sentiments of my feed today.
Aja won mvp last year but it wasn't unanimous.
So since before this season started there has been a campaign to make sure she wins it unanimously this year

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What'd the white girl do this time?

Apparently the wnba commissioner personally called her to congratulate her about rookie of the year and didn't do that for anyone else.

This is the WNBA executives either being tone deaf or deliberately stoking the flames.

I've come to realize something

It's never REALLY her

It's who she ATTRACTS

It's what she has become as an idea and what she symbolizes

She and her camp have to take some responsibility because she COULD have nipped this in the bud long ago. But I don't think they ever intended for it to get this bad.

Because I was a fan of hers early on.

And now much like Trump if you even try to say you cool with her? I can't f**k with you. Which is horrible and unfair. But her fans are exhausting.

in 2024 creating some perfect white girl avatar who is ALWAYS the victim of the mean black lesbians she is better than... wow.

And the worse part is the players handled this wrong too. But it's the bosses who are truly at fault.

All my girls actually checked out of the whole league because of this and they aren't alone. There school had playoff tickets and most of the girls (various races and gender identity) didn't want to go specifically because of the Caitlin stuff.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently the wnba commissioner personally called her to congratulate her about rookie of the year and d9dnt do that for anyone else.

This the WNBA executives either being tone deaf or deliberately stoking the flames.

It's never REALLY her

It's who she ATTRACTS

She and her camp have to take some responsibility because she COULD have nipped this in the bud long ago. But I don't think they ever intended for it to get this bad.

And now much like Trump if you even try to say you cool with her? I can't f**k with you. Which is horrible and unfair. But her fans are exhausting.

in 2024 creating some perfect white girl avatar who is ALWAYS the victim of the mean black lesbians she is better than... wow.

And the worse part is the players handled this wrong too. But it's the bosses who are truly at fault.

All my girls actually checked out of the whole league because of this and they aren't alone. There school had playoff tickets and most of the girls (various races and gender identity) didn't want to go specifically because of the Caitlin stuff.

And

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently the wnba commissioner personally called her to congratulate her about rookie of the year and don't do that for anyone else.

This the WNBA executives either being tone deaf or deliberately stoking the flames.

It's never REALLY her

It's who she ATTRACTS

Caitlin plays basketball and isn't on social media like the rest of us. So she's not seeing "Her words" all the bullshit associate with her.

She plays basketball, that's it. She's not maga, she's not a trump supporter or white nationalist as far as what we've seen.

What we have seen is some of her dumbass fans get out of line. Not all of her fans and not all Fever fans. She's spoken out about the bullshit but it's never be enough for some.

She called the fans who do the dumb shit "Trolls.

Again she just plays basketball, all the other bs is media and social media related and I choose to stay away from it.

I watch basketball.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Caitlin plays basketball and isn't on social media like the rest of us. So she's not seeing "Her words" all the bullshit associate with her.

She plays basketball, that's it. She's not maga, she's not a trump supporter or white nationalist as far as what we've seen.

What we have seen is some of her dumbass fans get out of line. Not all of her fans and not all Fever fans. She's spoken out about the bullshit but it's never be enough for some.

She called the fans who do the dumb shit "Trolls.

Again she just plays basketball, all the other bs is media and social media related and I choose to stay away from it.

I watch basketball.

That excuse don't exist anymore and don't work.

You can't use your finger to block the sun.

With great power comes great responsibility

It doesn't work like that for black athletes.

If a black man trips and falls EVERY black person is held accountable and asked to chime in

A white person kills a church full of innocent black folk

No WHITE athlete is asked their opinions

She and her team take the MONEY THE FAME ETC.

Well this comes with it.

No black athlete is ever allowed to JUST PLAY.

We don't want "politics" in sports either

unfortunately banning us berating us killing us for even thinking of participating since day one?

White folks made this POLITICAL not us

And EVERY FIGHT WE WIN EVERYONE BENEFITS. But THEY still never backs us.

So it is what is.

If Lily white queen gets a pass?

we all should too.

But we won't.

Cause black women poke opposing players in the eye on purpose.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow... You can't be out here making bold statements like that with your chest out defending your white queen

and be wrong

and act like nothing happened.

:roflmao3:

That Caitlin pum pum better feel like euphoria.
Regardless this isn't the first voting controversy
It was clear who the ROY was and that voter isn't serous and should come out and explain their decision

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Aja won mvp last year but it wasn't unanimous.
So since before this season started there has been a campaign to make sure she wins it unanimously this year

So what were the results?

She won unanimous this year
Nah Breanna Stewart won MVP last year Aja Wilson finished third behind Alyssa Thomas but did win defensive player of the year. I remember reading someone gave Aja Wilson a 4th place vote and that put her behind the other two. Aja Wilson been seen as the best player in the WNBA so her getting a fourth place vote is why they made this big deal about her this year

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah Breanna Stewart won MVP last year Aja Wilson finished third behind Alyssa Thomas but did win defensive player of the year. I remember reading someone gave Aja Wilson a 4th place vote and that put her behind the other two
Damn you're right Aja won the year before, but yes the 4th place vote was the controversy
The sentiment was still the same, she must win unanimously this year.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thar excuse don't exist anymore and d9nt work.

If a black man trips and falls EVERY black person is held accountable and asked to chime in

Well this comes with it.

unfortunately banning us berating us killing us for even thinking of participating since day one? White folks made this POLITICAL not us

And EVERY FIGHT WE WIN EVERYONE BENEFITS. But still never backs us.

So it is what is.

we all should too.

But we won't.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thar excuse don't exist anymore and d9nt work.

Well this comes with it.

unfortunately banning us berating us killing us for even thinking of participating since day one? White folks made this POLITICAL not us

And EVERY FIGHT WE WIN EVERYONE BENEFITS. But still never backs us.

So it is what is.

we all should too.

But we won't.

I'm not giving her a pass. She's stated that harassment, racism, sexism etc doesn't belong in the game and the athletes shouldn't be subjected to that.

She called the people who do what I stated "Trolls".

She can't address every incident and address the same stuff every game. She's spoken out against it, could she do more?

Of course she could but I'm not holding that against her.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Aces are worse than last year with a loaded team
Lynx are better than last year and exceeded expectations
:dunno:
I thought I understood the unanimous MVP push because of the 4th place vote thing but when I looked it up Aja didn't even get the most first place votes Alyssa Thomas did, AT lost to Breanna Stewart because she got a bunch of third place votes and Breanna Stewart got a bunch of second place votes so if anybody felt some kind of way if would have been Alyssa Thomas

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not giving her a pass. She's stated that harassment, racism, sexism etc doesn't belong in the game and the athletes shouldn't be subjected to that.

She called the people who do what I stated "Trolls".

She can't address every incident and address the same stuff every game. She's spoken out against it, could she do more?

Of course she could but I'm not holding that against her.
She had to delete twitter herself because of the negatively and harassment