Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's only 6'2"?!!! I though she was 6'9" or something like that!

She be roughing them up and running them over like she's 8'2!

The way she threw that forearm at Caitlin like she was disgusted that she was actually in front of her :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll tell you what I didn't like about the game yesterday.

Because of this thread I found out that these two are dating.

F5EXLDnXoAAw3Xa.jpg:large

DiJonai plays for Connecticut and the other plays for the fever.

DiJoinai blocked a shot and was talking shit to the Fever player and the Fever player was About to talk shit back but DiJonai's girlfriend immediately pushed her teammate away.

I

giphy.gif

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I'll tell you what I didn't like about the game yesterday.

Because of this thread I found out that these two are dating.

F5EXLDnXoAAw3Xa.jpg:large

DiJonai plays for Connecticut and the other plays for the fever.

DiJoinai blocked a shot and was talking shit to the Fever player and the Fever player was About to talk shit back but DiJonai's girlfriend immediately pushed her teammate away.

I

giphy.gif

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Dijonai and Nalyssa been dating since college (Baylor). Nay is definitely the dude in the relationship. She aint having it, even when he own teammates try to step to her girl.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Dijonai and Nalyssa been dating since college (Baylor). Nay is definitely the dude in the relationship. She aint having it, even when he own teammates try to step to her girl.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that noticed that shit! :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of those women have hips.
Listen...I have had reconcile that in my head. Plus, I know a lot of 'em have some big ass man feet.

I still find a lot to be sexy and attractive and the more I'm watching WNBA, the more I want to fuck me a tall pretty chick......lol.

I've been w/ a 6 foot chick, but let me try a 6' 5" Amazon!!!

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I saw that shit too. He was mad as shit
Players have to shutdown their accounts because there's some dumbasses out there.

It happens, this isn't an isolated incident.

Caitlin's Iowa teammate got death threats because she drew a foul.

There's a lot of dumbasses out there and in this thread too :roflmao:

In short, it's the internet and people say lots of dumb shit that people shouldn't pay attention to.

And Aliyah spoke with Holly before the game yesterday and before she blew the layup about deleting social media.

giphy.gif

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
This is the most attention women's college and WNBA has gotten in years. I watch the WNBA for the 1st 4 years after that all the hype died out of it. Now cacs want that great white hope and they put CC as the front runner and have tried to move every goal post they can to make it so and her team still can't get a win. She brings in money I give her that but that team needs a win soon and less excuses. Take notes from the NBA when you have a star player you have to build around that player. June 1st might be the make or break for CC when they play The Sky.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, it's one thing to put up a lay up and it takes a bad bounce....but that was a poorly executed layup....like she just wanted to toss it at any part of the backboard.
:lol: :lol: you must have not been watching the women play, the majority of them do that, they just sling the ball up at the backboard hoping it goes in. Every game you'll see so many missed layups because of this

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the most attention women's college and WNBA has gotten in years. I watch the WNBA for the 1st 4 years after that all the hype died out of it. Now cacs want that great white hope and they put CC as the front runner and have tried to move every goal post they can to make it so and her team still can't get a win. She brings in money I give her that but that team needs a win soon and less excuses. Take notes from the NBA when you have a star player you have to build around that player. June 1st might be the make or break for CC when they play The Sky.
:roflmao: