Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah... Kelsey Mitchell's actually good...currently, better than CC...she returned from being injured.

We were talking about Indiana’s team.

Luckily for Kelsey she’s on a much better team or she could be just like Caitlin.

Edie my bad, I got my Kelcey’s mixed up and I was thinking Kelsey Plum! Hey nigga it’s late and I’m sleepy! :roflmao:

And you’re right, Kelsey Mitchell’s nice.

Last edited:

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

Kahleah Cooper is a baller. She just dropped 35+ points in back to back games. If CC were to do this (and I believe one day she will) she would be all over the news.

The media will have you believe CC is the best player the world has ever seen and it’s simply not true. There are plenty of women with skills out there (mostly black) that just don’t get the media coverage.

This first shot in the clip below is Lexie Brown (who is cute as hell), “from the logo.” That should be all over social media and on Sportscenter just like Clark’s was.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Kahleah Cooper is a baller. She just dropped 35+ points in back to back games. If CC were to do this (and I believe one day she will) she would be all over the news.

The media will have you believe CC is the best player the world has ever seen and it’s simply not true. There are plenty of women with skills out there (mostly black) that just don’t get the media coverage.

This first shot in the clip below is Lexie Brown (who is cute as hell), “from the logo.” That should be all over social media and on Sportscenter just like Clark’s was.

CC has limitations I could see it right now. She may get a little better but currently what you see right now is what you going to get for the rest of her career.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We've already seen her naked already

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
Prime said game was gonna be on..was looking forward to watchin'...shit said it ain't available in my region...wtf?? that's some local channel NFL blackout bullshit... this supposed to be Amazon Prime! WTF?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prime said game was gonna be on..was looking forward to watchin'...shit said it ain't available in my region...wtf?? that's some local channel NFL blackout bullshit... this supposed to be Amazon Prime! WTF?
Youtube wnba league pass