Caramel done called you BGOL nxggas out...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Only difference between her and many women you may know is her filth is on film.

Ex coworker quit our corporate job to let old white men cuddle and suckle her for money. Signed up to some website for that. 3.5 GPA in Economics.
But hey, that says a lot. Having the good sense to keep shit off the official record is the smart move 9 times out of 10. Just that one choice makes all the difference in the world and will usually show how they go about other areas of their life. I get being wild. I don't get archiving it. But I'm glad some hos do. :D

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
all I know I can't pay... brah
EVER! Just cut a chocolate fine hoe loose for begging. Mf asked me to Zelle her some grocery money then asked me if I'm going to get her any gifts for Christmas. What? Man I only fucked twice and you gave it up on the first meet. You ain't getting SHEEEEEEIIIITT from me except what you have been getting! Lol mf told me ok we done, BYE! Next woman up!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EVER! Just cut a chocolate fine hoe loose for begging. Mf asked me to Zelle her some grocery money then asked me if I'm going to get her any gifts for Christmas. What? Man I only fucked twice and you gave it up on the first meet. You ain't getting SHEEEEEEIIIITT from me except what you have been getting! Lol mf told me ok we done, BYE! Next woman up!

She played her card to early..brah

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
On the low, I still want to smash her
I was doing a little research last night on her and something seems off. She is still pretty in God decent body, but something happened a while ago that still affecting her. I still want to smash her but not raw and I said not raw for a reason.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing you keep on the low is if you're willing to fuck modern day Pinky.
tumblr_o2a41ltk491uav9eeo1_250.gif

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
"Hey KWEEN, they're talking about you something serious on bgol. I just sent you the link."
-SnitchBitchAndOnlyfansFunkBoxPantiesPurchaser
*Panting like thirsty dog* you think caramel will come through?!?

Oh MICHELLE! WHERE ARE YOU BAYYYYBEEEE............?!?

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was doing a little research last night on her and something seems off. She is still pretty in God decent body, but something happened a while ago that still affecting her. I still want to smash her but not raw and I said not raw for a reason.
The fuck is she talking about?! I have only known her to get love on these BGOL streets.
Aww Damn, Caramel is mad at us on BGOL??..oh well!!..:hmm: