Cardi B says 50/50 relationships depend on the situation… “Once you a house bitch you don’t have no say so in nothing”

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
why is this supposed to be one of the richest chics in music and got the fucking fakest worst caps on her teeth ....and a bad lip job

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She right. Picture a woman fixing her mouth to say something to me about when I come home or how many guns I buy.

I'll deal with a woman telling me about how she wanna keep the house, i.e. don't leave my socks in the middle of the floor, ain't it bout time to cut the grass again, she don't like me drinking out the container, work boots stank so leave 'em in the garage, etc. Because I don't respect a woman that can't keep a house together.

On the other hand, I ain't finna tolerate a woman talking outta turn even if we going 50/50.
"Say so? What say so? Bih, what's for dinner?"

Last edited:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Contra-booting… she got them game genie codes with the extra weapons
contra-contra_3.gif

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Relationships today feels more like business deals or arrangements so I'm not inclined or motivated to get married especially with the mindset of some women.

If the subject of money is a constant re-occurring theme or issue in the relationship where your love story with each other needs money for it to survive, then the relationship is in serious trouble. It's reasons like this why I stay single and being married to someone isn't appealing to me.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is what our community looks to for leadership
While I agree, she is telling the young birds who follow her to be a bit more realistic about life in her own bird way.

I'm not mad at it. As long as it's positive or can help course correct, I don't care who the messenger is.