Cardi B says 50/50 relationships depend on the situation… “Once you a house bitch you don’t have no say so in nothing”

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
In this world today, It's best to stay single and be free!!... :yes:
Assuming you are a high income man that gets hoes on the regular. If you are just a regular overweight American who doesn't have women knocking down your door whats the point? You want to be a 50 year old man still doing his own laundry and cleaning the bathroom on weekends?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assuming you are a high income man that gets hoes on the regular. If you are just a regular overweight American who doesn't have women knocking down your door whats the point? You want to be a 50 year old man still doing his own laundry and cleaning the bathroom on weekends?
I can pay for company and laundry and house keeping… Happiness and tranquility is priceless.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
She's right...

Your control over the home goes only as far as I allow it if you're a stay at home wife.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of you are in here saying the opposite of what you were thinking and saying when Kevin Sammuals was alive;It's not tricking if you have it and a high value man doesn't mind or care about taking care of everything.

Everything is 50/50 but there's an understanding that the bills have to get paid,the house has to get cleaned,food has to be prepared and the children have to be attened to,whether if it's me or her doing it,it has to get done no ifs or buts about it.

In my joint it's 25/75 when it comes to the house so I don't mind putting gas in the cars,shoveling or standing in that long ass line to pay the cable bill.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Some of you are in here saying the opposite of what you were thinking and saying when Kevin Sammuals was alive;It's not tricking if you have it and a high value man doesn't mind or care about taking care of everything.

Everything is 50/50 but there's an understanding that the bills have to get paid,the house has to get cleaned,food has to be prepared and the children have to be attened to,whether if it's me or her doing it,it has to get done no ifs or buts about it.

In my joint it's 25/75 when it comes to the house so I don't mind putting gas in the cars,shoveling or standing in that long ass line to pay the cable bill.

Bro, over half of these dudes livng in Mom's basement. My wife runs the household but I'm 60/40. I make major decisions. The day to day is on her.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's not the argument here... 100% or 50/50, I will have the final say unless I delegate it.

Money don't dictate my authority, broke or funded, its gon be my way.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Back to the original point:
Both of them have points because they are both in different stages of life.
Cardi is boo'd up with brats. She is in a family situation. Both she and her man are rich, so having their own is no big deal because they have enough to go around. Glo seems like she's in the single and mingling stage; young broad mindset.

Remember, Cardi's first statement was "It really, really, really depends" and that is correct. It depends on the type of relationship it is, how much each one brings to the table financially, etc.
Cardi has a loud mouth but is probably more of a shit talker in public than at home.

Most 20-something broads who are single are on some uber-feminist, can't-no-man-blah-blah bullshit until they find that one dude that they are willing to submit to. The ones that actually buy into that programming are the ones that end up bitter, talking about there being no good men left.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is what our community looks to for leadership
Who da fuck lookin' to this bitch for leadership?
:confused:

We0B3t.jpg

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't 50/50 if only one person is paying the bills. and it goes both ways, she can kick YOU out.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's not the argument here... 100% or 50/50, I will have the final say unless I delegate it.

Money don't dictate my authority, broke or funded, its gon be my way.

She wasn't really talking about who runs the house hold though. Truthfully, she gave good advice and reasons for people to get married. Part of her argument was basically if both parties aren't making much money you need to pool your resources to do things like buy a house. If the man isn't making much and the woman doesn't help financially, you as a unit may never advance.

Her second point was also good advice for men or women. Not having a job or your own finances puts you in a position where you may not have a choice in how you live. She gave the example of a man putting her out and having no place to go. As a kid I saw my mother do the same to a man. I've heard stories of people who were missed treated because they were dependent on their partner.

Lets be honest about stay at home situations man or woman. The person providing is kind of giving the other person an allowance. What happens when thar person decides their partner doesn't need something and will not give them money? What happens if the partner takes away the car? In my opinion, no one should be financially dependent on another person.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She right. Cause if it's ALL my money. Then it's ALL my way. You got to have skin in the game to really make decisions b3cause without that investment the consequences of shit going wrong dont hit you the same. A woman wanting to be taken seriously by her partner needs to have something to lose also. I'm sorry. I was living alone at 19... It aint that hard. I can cook better than most women, cleaning is about effort, paying bills nowadays is opening up an app and grocery shopping can be done from your phone. Put in on these bills or find another dude. Most tricks, aint trickin longterm. They just do it to get pussy. While some men are paying for everything, most aren't and how the economy is that pay for it all man is gonna harder and harder to find. Black women have always worked alongside us. Our community didn't have a choice. So where all this shit to the contrary is coming from is beyond me and probably stems from selfishness and entitlement.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Sperm Is What’s Keeping My Face This Smooth; Let Your Guy Pour His Cum On Your Face – Cardi B

BY GH GOSSIP
DECEMBER 24, 2019

American Rapper, Cardi B has disclosed the secret to her smooth fine face.

A curious fan tweeted at her that she should reveal her ‘skincare routine’ that has enabled her to have such a fine face.

“drop the skincare routine. @iamcardib”, the fan tweeted.

Cardi B saw the tweet and replied that the secret for her smooth face is ‘CUM’; sperm.

Click Above Link To View Social Media

st10-12.png

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She right. Cause if it's ALL my money. Then it's ALL my way. You got to have skin in the game to really make decisions b3cause without that investment the consequences of shit going wrong dont hit you the same. A woman wanting to be taken seriously by her partner needs to have something to lose also. I'm sorry. I was living alone at 19... It aint that hard. I can cook better than most women, cleaning is about effort, paying bills nowadays is opening up an app and grocery shopping can be done from your phone. Put in on these bills or find another dude. Most tricks, aint trickin longterm. They just do it to get pussy. While some men are paying for everything, most aren't and how the economy is that pay for it all man is gonna harder and harder to find. Black women have always worked alongside us. Our community didn't have a choice. So where all this shit to the contrary is coming from is beyond me and probably stems from selfishness and entitlement.
Its def hard out here to survive by yourself. Everything has went up multiple times since you were 19…..except salaries.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its def hard out here to survive by yourself. Everything has went up multiple times since you were 19…..except salaries.

I agree, which is why I'm with 2 people building together. I'm saying I and most men have been living alone since their late teens early 20s. So we know the "housekeeping" part, aint really that hard. So... Go work like I do, we plan, save and make moves as a unit. Fuck that I make the bread and she take care of the home. That's not feasible today for mpst people that really want generational shit.