Caribbean Man Wants To Know the Meaning of Tether

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You keep bringing that quote up like it bothers me.

I said what I said.

You represent the bitch-assedness and cowardice of your cult.

I bring it up to EXPOSE you and to highlight how tethers like you really think to blind pan-African types who don’t know better. I’m glad you said what you said and I hope you keep saying it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Xenophobic Caribbeans are now making "I sorry" videos in 2024. Jerk spots are incorporating soul food into their menus to win Black American customers back who've abandoned their cuisines. Jamaican women in Atlanta don't want to be "yard" anymore but "Georgia girls" and "Big Mamas". Carnival events continue to decline in relevance in the states after peaking in the 2010's. :lol:

They were beating their chests online in 2019 and 2020 saying Black Americans were trash, have no culture, and reparations is a pipe dream. Riding that liberal wave and Biden bid for Presidency. Now that regime is the face of their movement and afro immigrants are seen as too accommodating to illegal immigration and human trafficking and are proud bootlicks for white liberal interests. It is very difficult to maintain a buffer class status thru online trolling and gaslighting ONLY.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Textbook example of why you can never trust a fucking hypocritical TETHER!!

For a while I would fill out other and write in west Indian on anything that asked nationality.

There are no racial classifications in the west indies, (when I lived there). West Indian is a way better classification then BLACK. Tell anyone that you are West Indian they know exactly what you are talking about. Just like sometimes we say we are from the caribbean.

Its definitely a culture shock relocating to America.

You mean african americans?

some sensitive african MOFOs in this thread.

Dude there is no such thing as black immigrant communities. The Chinese have communities, Italians have/had communities, Jews have communities. Black immigrants are black and blend in with African Americans. Black folk don't walk around separating themselves like that. That's you and your trolling agenda. No matter what corner of the planet we come from we are black. Cultures are embedded in all of us. When white folk are exercising discrimination they don't give any black person a pass. You can't slip this nonsense by the intelligent black folk on this board.