Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would make sense if it weren't for this:

This nigga is a weirdo
I don't believe any of it. I think the nigga might have gotten pissed off at her and threw some shit or something, but I just won't ever believe anything that comes out of a chick's mouth unless I see some Ray Rice type proof.

This is a law firm that sees a chance for a big payout too. Cassie will gladly go along w/ the bullshit lies they will tell just to get a check.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I don't believe any of it. I think the nigga might have gotten pissed off at her and threw some shit or something, but I just won't ever believe anything that comes out of a chick's mouth unless I see some Ray Rice type proof.

This is a law firm that sees a chance for a big payout too. Cassie will gladly go along w/ the bullshit lies they will tell just to get a check.
I heard he offered her 8 figures to keep quiet. Grain of salt.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hate to tell you, but nothing after "I think" really matters in these instances lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bgol been talked about Diddy being a bullet for Cassie.. all she did was confirm it yrs later

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
real talk - nda won't stop those gossipy industry folk Puff surrounded by

even with NDA we still hear rumours about how Christopher Williams "earned" an album advance or the why behind what happened to one of Beyonce's former bodyguards etc etc

True about the gossip, but if states are starting to break 30+ page prenups..... pretty soon NDAs will be broken as well

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I'm asking for a friend

Does anyone have to pay anyone to fuck Cassie?!!!

Only male prostitutes I've ever heard of are "gay for pay".

So what male prostitutes doing in the crib Poofy?

Oh yeah I'm just asking for a friend

To your point, most would fuck Cassie for free.

I'm guessing you'd be payed to let Puff watch you fuck Cassie.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Run, nigga run. Go to
Bali with uncle Russ.

diddy-cool.gif

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
real talk - nda won't stop those gossipy industry folk Puff surrounded by

even with NDA we still hear rumours about how Christopher Williams "earned" an album advance or the why behind what happened to one of Beyonce's former bodyguards etc etc
Since we're going there, it was widely believed that that this was learned behavior from his mentor.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
To your point, most would fuck Cassie for free.

I'm guessing you'd be payed to let Puff watch you fuck Cassie.
Reread, I'm saying why would anyone have to want be paid to fuck Cassie. Cause he'd only hire a male prostitute cause he ain't only fucking Cassie.

Any man on earth would want to fuck her for nothing. At least on BGOL lol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to tell you, but nothing after "I think" really matters in these instances lol
Yeah, no shit....lol.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't trust women to tell the truth when they can benefit in these lawsuits.

How long ago did all this happen?!!! Why is she just now suing?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just gonna say this.

There is a kink called Consenual Non-Consent or CNC. It is risky but there are a lot of men and women who like it.

What if, that was a part of their dynamic and while they were together it was cool, but now looking in hindsight, now that they're not together;

"Hey, you know what, that wasn't right."

Not condoning or excusing r-pe at all, it's just not making sense to me with puzzle pieces

it's been 5 years since they broke up and she married a dude 5 yrs younger than her less than 2 yrs after leaving Diddy....

Opening line:

"They've broken up again after numerous false alarms over the years, but they've been consistent about not talking about the private life they shared together."

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like this bitch is looking for money!!..Damn, now she want to come out with all this shit on Diddy!!..That's crazy!!.. :smh:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
The funny thing is we on bgol was talking about how puff use to watch her fuck dudes and basically be a bullet in the corner. We literally had discussion about this when they were together

This the yr that everything we talked about previous yrs showing it's face. Will and Duane, Dwight Howard, Diddy and Cassie

All I have to say is he did that shit
LOL, @ Will's BFF walking in on Duane showing Will appreciation for that house he bought him. That'll teach him who's Will's real BFF (BootyFuckerForever)

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
This nigga tried to kill Kid Cudi and 2Pac? Damn.....and I thought I had seen my last Gene Deal interview for a while. Art bout to have that fool on tonight. Fitty bout to go in too:roflmao2:

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Point is, prostitute wasn't there to fuck her alone. He got a million people around him, could of paid them or give them an NDA.
He wanted someone that could give him that Harlem Shake
Do will really need to hear that part of the game? It's bad enough we getting the dirty dukey details on Will and Dwight. Russell already hade me traumatized. Puffys dirt might make me want to go see a therapist.