Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Reread, I'm saying why would anyone have to want be paid to fuck Cassie. Cause he'd only hire a male prostitute cause he ain't only fucking Cassie.

Any man on earth would want to fuck her for nothing. At least on BGOL lol

I understand what you're saying
But I understand what everyone else is saying

You're just like go up to random dude say hey fuck Cassie and dudes say yes .
But random dude talks about it tells writes books random dudes aren't paid for services so they're problems it's literally no different than why a famous man with a lot of money would hire a prostitute for any reason
The reason is silence

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I mean, not one of these bucket head hoes called the police?!!!

I guess that money and lifestyle was too intoxicating.....smh.

The majority of women don't call the police about abuse

and is your mom a bucket head hoe?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
50cent-he-did-that-shit.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
See this is what happens when pussy becomes too easy to get. These celebrities can just walk outside and there will be people on their jock like crazy.

After a decades of unfettered excess, these guys gotta start being weird in the bedroom just to get a nut.

That might have work out well for celebrities before the internet and #me too, but now ....

Y'all might be right on this one. Maybe Diddy should start looking for houses in another country. Time to just get outta dodge and lay low.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Sean “Diddy” Combs Tried To Pay Off Rape Accuser With “Eight Figures”, Lawyer Claims; Music Mogul Hit With Assault & Abuse Allegations By Singer Cassie​

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This the shit I don't get. You don't know none of these people personally nor are witness to any evidence to convict him other than allegations, yet he guilty.

I hope none of y'all or y'all families get caught up in shit like this because many of y'all contribute to the guilty before proven innocent mindset that is present and prevalent in the "justice" system for men and ESPECIALLY black men.

Allegations are not facts regardless of whether they were filed in court. Who files first sets and controls the narrative. While I can opine, I'd rather see evidence as opposed to many of y'all who solely believe he is guilty.

Shit, he could be... but I refuse to vilify him only based on her allegations and rumors. A woman scorned is liable to say and do anything.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This the shit I don't get. You don't know none of these people personally nor are witness to any evidence to convict him other than allegations, yet he guilty.

I hope none of y'all or y'all families get caught up in shit like this because many of y'all contribute to the guilty before proven innocent mindset that is present and prevalent in the "justice" system for men and ESPECIALLY black men.

Allegations are not facts regardless of whether they were filed in court. Who files first sets and controls the narrative. While I can opine, I'd rather see evidence as opposed to many of y'all who solely believe he is guilty.

Shit, he could be... but I refuse to vilify him only based on her allegations and rumors. A woman scorned is liable to say and do anything.

Is he your boyfriend?

Why the fuck do you care what I think, much less typing all this shit. :smh:

I don't give a fuck what you think.

That faggot muthafuckas guilty.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sound like he fucked you in the ass and left you. Like I said, a woman scorned. Goofy..
Is he your boyfriend?

Why the fuck do you care what I think, much less typing all this shit. :smh:

I don't give a fuck what you think.

That faggot muthafuckas guilty.