Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sammy talks about Feds asking him to make a story up to take down a billionaire. He asked. What do I get ?

Last edited:

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Not even whether the man is DL or not, I've questioned why this "man of the cloth" was hanging in those circles to begin with while wearing tight ass Versace clothes. Seemed like a fraud to me.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
91I8ElmqRZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even whether the man is DL or not, I've questioned why this "man of the cloth" was hanging in those circles to begin with while wearing tight ass Versace clothes. Seemed like a fraud to me.
That would be fucked up if this is all untrue. Just shows that in a blink of a second your name could be spoiled instantly on social media.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would be fucked up if this is all untrue. Just shows that in a blink of a second your name could be spoiled instantly on social media.

Been like that for the last couple years, all it takes is a good story to go with the lie and peoples lives are ruined because everybody believes everything out on social media.

I don’t know whether this shit is true or not although I lean not true, but no doubt his name is being dragged through the mud based on bizarre rumors of Diddys ex giving his current GF her burner phone? How dumb does that sound lol. But these are the days we live in.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a big fan of puff, and jakes either for that matter. Wouldn't be terribly surprised if the shit is true, but so far it's a bunch of vague statements alluding to gay shit but nobody willing to actually put it all out there. If Ma$e has something to say, he should straight up say it....like I saw individual #1 do xyz.

....unless he actually did say it already and I've missed it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Over the past year, we’ve seen a series of lawsuits filed against high-profile individuals — Sean Combs, Jamie Foxx, Axl Rose — from plaintiffs taking advantage of New York’s Adult Survivors Act and suing over sexual misconduct that, in some alleged instances, took place decades ago. What are some of the indicators you like see in cases like this to substantiate the allegations?

Tewolde
: Evidence documenting the physical injuries, medical records. Of course, not having those things doesn’t mean that a crime didn’t occur, but those are some of the pieces of evidence I’d want to see. When you talk about accusations that were made a long time ago, 10 or 20 years, it would be helpful to have an outcry witness come forward — the person that heard these allegations from the victim [at the time] is most certainly helpful.

Juarez: Everybody understands that memory fades, but juries are going to have to be very carefully instructed and someone is going to need to explain to them that there was no social media and people didn’t carry cameras around. There was not prolific DNA analysis 20, 25 years ago. The type of evidence that juries might want to see because they follow cases today or because they watch Law & Order or CSI, not only is it not going to exist, but it couldn’t have existed 20 years ago because people didn’t have a video camera in their pocket.