Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Tulsa happened because of a sexual assault accusation and justice was carried out by mob rule without due process which destroyed on of the most lucrative black movements in America
Puffy is not going to jail or anything it's a settlement that's all. People have been coming for " brother love" long before cassie. I really don't care it's between them two. I just think gene deal's stories are hilarious like the one I posted. Why you fighting so hard for puff anyway? You're too invested in this. Lemme do some black dynamite sleuthing and use my powers of deduction. Let's see your screen name is "footloose" footloose was a movie about rhythmic barn dancing hmm..puffy started out as a backup dancer in the late 80s . In the 90s puffy was a ceo dancing all in his artist videos....Waitaminnit........!

HOLY SHIT! YOU MUST BE DIDDY !!!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puffy is not going to jail or anything it's a settlement that's all. People have been coming for " brother love" long before cassie. I really don't care it's between them two. I just think gene deal's stories are hilarious like the one I posted. Why you fighting so hard for puff anyway? You're too invested in this. Lemme do some black dynamite sleuthing and use my powers of deduction. Let's see your screen name is "footloose" footloose was a movie about rhythmic barn dancing hmm..puffy started out as a backup dancer in the late 80s . In the 90s puffy was a ceo dancing all in his artist videos....Waitaminnit........!

HOLY SHIT! YOU MUST BE DIDDY !!!
Other than the bullshit i peep going on. I’m just in awe of myself that i could have been a lawyer. I Done shut down about 5 people In here already.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, people just know you're batshit crazy and know it's no rationalizing and discussing shit with a lunatic

Keep up the good work Kanye
Whatever makes you feel better. You sound like one of my victims that keeps falling for the bait. Let me check a few pages back

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damnnnn Tyler. Im not gonna lie. Maybe i was wrong. Maybe we just can’t have black males in power without them becoming sexual predators. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
Other than the bullshit i peep going on. I’m just in awe of myself that i could have been a lawyer. I Done shut down about 5 people In here already.
Uhhh you didnt shut down people ...

There's just no arguing with a person like you thats so delusional in their thinking....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhhh you didnt shut down people ...

There's just no arguing with a person like you thats so delusional in their thinking....
That would be a nice way to look at it except I give external sources that are not my opinion to support. . So Nice try.
For example. After dl hughly accused gene deal of being compliant with diddy. Now all of a sudden diddy didn’t do those things in front of him which means he never seen him do shit. :dunno: This is his words. Not mines.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vlad says his sources are telling him now that Cassie was the aggressor in these confrontations
Not diddy.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
That would be a nice way to look at it except I give external sources that are not my opinion to support. . So Nice try.
For example. After dl hughly accused gene deal of being compliant with diddy. Now all of a sudden diddy didn’t do those things in front of him which means he never seen him do shit. :dunno: This is his words. Not mines.

Is Gene Deal a professional Youtube Guest..
I had no idea who he was, now he is running his mouth non-stop.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend