Bad Boy no doubt
Dem feds ain't find the tunnels daddy
we gon work it out!

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So ummm

All the dudes like E Ness maling youtube videos and social media posts etc defending Diddy

Where the fuk yall at now?
maybe they were into extreme role play?

the thing about this video thats damning - isn't the violence

this nigga here?
didn't stop to grab the complimentary robe nor boxers

yeah - I'm starting to think Cassie might have left the batshit craziness out of the lawsuit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
maybe they were into extreme role play?

the thing about this video thats damning - isn't the violence

this nigga here?
didn't stop to grab the complimentary robe nor boxers

yeah - I'm starting to think Cassie might have left the batshit craziness out of the lawsuit

You know what's really sad?

We KNEW ALL THIS. None of this is new.

He beat up Cole and Drake.

Beat up Stout with a champagne bottle

Tragic massive pain, misfortune and death has followed that man his entire life.

From City College, club shooting, Biggie, Kim Porter, Craig Mack, Black Rob, G Dep, I lost count.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She can say she would've fought back,

Just like Drumpf could say he would've went into a school with an active shooter.....

They'll never be in that situation.

But truth of the matter is Cassie is a small girl, like 5'6 maybe 130 lbs tops..... Diddy is physically bigger than her but also, who knows how much verbal /psychological abuse she withstood leading up to that point......

This is fucked up. Damn Katt said 2024 is the year of truth.......

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have kept his money.....shits out now. Done deal.

As I stated earlier he waited too late to pay.

Her lawyers were trying to get $$ out of him like 6 months before she filed the lawsuit.....

With this kind of evidence out there, there is no way you let her file that paperwork......

Maybe it was hubris or something.....but there is no way he thought nothing would come when he was moving like that!! Fucking hotel hallways, Diddy is you serious?!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As I stated earlier he waited too late to pay.

Her lawyers were trying to get $$ out of him like 6 months before she filed the lawsuit.....

With this kind of evidence out there, there is no way you let her file that paperwork......

Maybe it was hubris or something.....but there is no way he thought nothing would come when he was moving like that!! Fucking hotel hallways, Diddy is you serious?!

Bro he ain't never lost

He thought he was untouchable

Can't stop won't stop

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cats still play R Kelly hits. Ain't no way the hood will let go of everything diddy touched. They'd have to damn near give up the genre over his time period.
Even if they do get rid of Diddy music, there is NO WAY people are giving up Biggie Smalls. We know of the stories of him and Lil Kim and he still gets rinsed. Not passing judgement on the dead just adding to your point.