Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So that's implying the Feds leaked it to CNN?

Lol
I wouldn't be surprised it if some some Section Chief was informed of the King Combs freestyle and said let's show this spoiled brat pretending to be a gangsta how we really move.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This the first time we ever seen Diddy at work on video. He must’ve been aligning himself with some people who needed him because he evading cameras. That shit but I always knew he was pussy. And everyone who watched him do what he did pussy too.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Puffy had all that time to convert some of his money to Bitcoin and find a country with no extradation treaty. The nigga has a private jet! But the nigga's ego has caused him a long prison sentence once they convict his ass of all these sex trafficking charges. There is no way he can beat this shit.

They released that video on purpose to incite a reaction/feeling with the public. And they're saying the feds leaked that shit. He's done he's cooked he's finished. The entire world sees a monster. I know Russell Simmons is in Bali laughing his ass off thinking how that dumb nigga stayed.

Fuck him

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This the first time we ever seen Diddy at work on video. He must’ve been aligning himself with some people who needed him because he evading cameras. That shit but I always knew he was pussy. And everyone who watched him do what he did pussy too.
The Feds are just dirtying the jury pool. Whooping ass isn’t a crime.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Nah he should've settled before she went and filed those papers in the first place......

Put the smoke out before people go looking for the fire
He needed to off her what an idiot. Or either pay. Now he better pray they let that Kim porter shit rest

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Crazy to use that word when domestic abuse is 95% straight men.
Lmbaooo of everything said the faggot focuses on the word faggot.
Puffy had all that time to convert some of his money to Bitcoin and find a country with no extradation treaty. The nigga has a private jet! But the nigga's ego has caused him a long prison sentence once they convict his ass of all these sex trafficking charges. There is no way he can beat this shit.

They released that video on purpose to incite a reaction/feeling with the public. And they're saying the feds leaked that shit. He's done he's cooked he's finished. The entire world sees a monster. I know Russell Simmons is in Bali laughing his ass off thinking how that dumb nigga stayed.

Fuck him
Im shocked he’s didn’t build a villa next to Russell Simmons. Them two been fucking for a while.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Van's video leak theory makes more sense than the Feds raid leak...

Cassie filed the suit... Puff said fuck outta here...
Cassie people found the tape contacted Puff again... He settled immediately...
Then someone on Cassie's team leaked the tape...
Then ya know he can get that money back from Cassie then