Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see people goin at him talkin bout "You gonna cheat and you with Nia Long?!?!?!?" "Cheating on Nia Long is a L blah blah".

Peep...he been with her since like 2010 (i think).....like the sayin go..."No matter how fine the bish is....there someone out there who is tired of fuckin her".

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I see people goin at him talkin bout "You gonna cheat and you with Nia Long?!?!?!?" "Cheating on Nia Long is a L blah blah".

Peep...he been with her since like 2010 (i think).....like the sayin go..."No matter how fine the bish is....there someone out there who is tired of fuckin her".
True but it's crazy that he's not only willing to cheat but willing to put himself at risk personally and professionally. Even though it's consensual he decided that the pussy was worth putting his career on the line for and it took him longer than it should have for him to get a head coaching job

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but it's crazy that he's not only willing to cheat but willing to put himself at risk personally and professionally. Even though it's consensual he decided that the pussy was worth putting his career on the line for and it took him longer than it should have for him to get a head coaching job

Now THATS on that nicca....Hahaha! I was just speakin about people gettin at him for gettin different pussy. Now speaking on the pussy costin him his career!?!?! Hell nah! Aint NO bish out there worth fuckin up my bread over. If anything, if you into this bish THAT much. Make the bish quit and just keep ish on the LOW LOW until enough time has passed that you good contract wise and then start fuckin that bish on balconys and roof tops not givin a fuck

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
no matter how bad you want the bitch.... someone... somewhere...is tied of fucking them...and always remember...most of these hoes are sorry fucks...brah

It amazes how some cats really, REALLY don't get this concept. I don't care how a woman looks. At some point, you're going to want something else, even if just for a little while. If niggas can get tired of fucking Halle Berry, they can get tired of fucking Nia Long. :dunno:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It amazes how some cats really, REALLY don't get this concept. I don't care how a woman looks. At some point, you're going to want something else, even if just for a little while. If niggas can get tired of fucking Halle Berry, they can get tired of fucking Nia Long. :dunno:

and then some of the baddest bitches..have God Awful...fuck skills....they not nasty enough...brah