Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can be dismissive if you want...but you know it's the truth.

You wanna talk about her getting up in her feelings but he clearly has impulse control issues and it fucked up his family.

Ime traded his FAMILY for some basic white couch several times and you think that's fine??

Everything can't be compartmentalized.
Hey, I don’t know what you want me to say? I already said “you win” yesterday. You‘re right about all of it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, I don’t know what you want me to say? I already said “you win” yesterday. You‘re right about all of it.
It was a sarcastic gif...so stop it..you posted 2 pages saying how unfair shit is for him and how it's not right that the shes using the kid to spite him when the whole scandal embarrassed everyone involved including the kid. The kid's collateral damage because of Ime's poor decision making not Nia's reaction.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right.

Money > Pussy. Fuck these bitches. Should have gotten a bitch that knew her place.
Wait..so you're saying a engaged/married man should still fuck side bitches...just be more careful about it??

That doesn't solve the issue...

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was a sarcastic gif...so stop it..you posted 2 pages saying how unfair shit is for him and how it's not right that the shes using the kid to spite him when the whole scandal embarrassed everyone involved including the kid. The kid's collateral damage because of Ime's poor decision making not Nia's reaction.
I‘m saying once again. You’re absolutely right about it all. I was wrong from my first comment to my last. Everyone listen to @geechiedan . He got all the answers.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait..so you're saying a engaged/married man should still fuck side bitches...just be more careful about it??

That doesn't solve the issue...
Naw what I’m saying is married or not you never fuck up the bag. He lacked emotional intelligence in his decision making. I don’t care how much pussy is thrown my way I’m never fucking up the bag.

If he was going to step out, he should have gotten a bitch that knew her place. It’s plenty of chicks out here that’s cool with that.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, he lost Nia Long over THIS?

67694567-11751823-image-a-17_1676425540574.jpg
She was a hard core married Mormon. Her repressed ass probably went buck wild the first chance she got.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw what I’m saying is married or not you never fuck up the bag. He lacked emotional intelligence in his decision making. I don’t care how much pussy is thrown my way I’m never fucking up the bag.

If he was going to step out, he should have gotten a bitch that knew her place. It’s plenty of chicks out here that’s cool with that.
Apparently it wasn't her that ratted him out. When the chick's husband found out, he filed a complaint with the team.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, he lost Nia Long over THIS?

67694567-11751823-image-a-17_1676425540574.jpg

:smh: maybe she cleans up nice. Boston has some of THE dustiest white bitches on the planet, so I doubt it.

....and Nia Long turns 53 in Oct. Let's not act like he lost 1995 Friday Nia Long. That pussy doesnt get wet anymore unless you spit on it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Retro Post of the week