Celtics coach Ime Udoka suspended for the entire 2022-2023 season for his role in a consensual relationship w/ female staff member

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
And then that man should leave that lazy women and find another not creep around like some coward scared of getting caught.
So he should perpetually chase women then because all relationships sexual energy dies. No matter what a man wants new pussy at some point.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he should perpetually chase women then because all relationships sexual energy dies. No matter what a man wants new pussy at some point.
Chasing and having side bitches arent the same or he can find a chic who just want to be single and have a fuck buddy its better than professing ones love to someone and then breaking their heart by chasing some side ass I like drama free shit

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Only senior VP I can find is Bill Reissfelder and he's 58. Can't find who his wife is.

Still digging, lol

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anything happen to her, and yes I understand shit happen all the time in the workplace. I remember working with this woman and her husband, we all co-workers. The wife decided to hop in the ride with me to make a food run. She ask me to fuck her in the bathroom. She also came in my office and unbutton her blouse. I don’t fuck with married women, but these women can be very tempting!

They say and talk all types of nasty shit!!!

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
naw....I like to lie...the pussy is better... when I lie to get it...I guess Women tell who they fuckin before they do it too? Fuck these hoes...brah
To each his own fam I like to be up front and honest of my intentions if she down beautiful and if shes not I move on and believe it or not pussy is still good.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anything happen to her, and yes I understand shit happen all the time in the workplace. I remember working with this woman and her husband, we all co-workers. The wife decided to hop in the ride with me to make a food run. She ask me to fuck her in the bathroom. She also came in my office and unbutton her blouse. I don’t fuck with married women, but these women can be very tempting!

They say and talk all types of nasty shit!!!
I honestly believe some of these cats see their wives as wives and not a sexual beings bitches like freak shit too, woman cant repress that shit for too long.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

FdPMbh1aMAEEH3i

FdPMdU9agAEkply