Charlamagne & Andrew Schulz CALLED OUT By Ryan Clark Over DISRESPECTFUL JOKES Towards Black Women

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All women are stressful. Some are more erratic than others but they all are stressful. Black and Latinas are the most erratic IMO. But I love em :inlove:couldn’t see myself w/ any other type of woman.

If you think an Asian, Indian, Arab, or White men don’t get chewed or stressed out by their women, think again. That stress is more chronic and subliminal. There is a reason why those dudes smoke crazy amount of cigarettes.

2 Chainz said it best: “ I wish that pussy had a sign in it, that said: Warning, if you hit it then you mine nigga”

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All women are stressful. Some are more erratic than others but they all are stressful. Black and Latinas are the most erratic IMO. But I love em :inlove:couldn’t see myself w/ any other type of woman.

If you think an Asian, Indian, Arab, or White men don’t get chewed or stressed out by their women, think again. That stress is more chronic and subliminal. There is a reason why those dudes smoke crazy amount of cigarettes.

2 Chainz said it best: “ I wish that pussy had a sign in it, that said: Warning, if you hit it then you mine nigga”

most sisters do that to MAKE SURE they got a real kniggas.. Sisters lowkey cant stand a weak muthafucka

and would leave a knigga with the quickness for a knigga they feel more secure with!!!

I aint even MAD at em bruh.. Sisters ARE THE QUINESSENTIAL WOMAN so they ARE GOING TO DO WOMAN

SHIT ON ONE THOUSAND

and making sure they wit a knigga that can keep them secure is HIGH UP ON THAT WOMAN PRIORITY LIST

sheet.. ITS GOTTA BE NUMBER ONE!!!

so chea..

I AINT EVEN MAD AT EM they just doin what they are

WIRED TO DO!!!

even tho them naggy ass nagsters could be annoying as fuck...

when you aint doing what they feel you supposed to be.. but NEVERTHELESS

LOVE ME SOME REAL WOMEN...

LOVE ME SOME SISTARS!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

He could NOT help himself.

Bro Van pulled out the Superman and Batman cape for those fools

IN FRONT of the woman he calls a friend and partner and an audeince of Black women who he claims to protect. He claims he would NEVER go back on the show

But he tried hard as HELL to defend them.

I GET IT. We have to have a place for vulgar humor.

But the issue I have with those type of shows?

It aint funny

When that Indian guy went off about BLACK MEN NOT NEEDING TO PROTECT BLACK WOMEN?

See his face? His energy?

Why the f**k does it get him ANGRY?

He doesn't give a sh*t about US! Or Black Women.

Why does the thought the idea of Black Men defending Black women get him so angry?

Black Men are treating women like INFANTS because we don't want suckers like HIM attacking them? WTF?

So what about all those RAPES in his country?

Is that how HIS culture treats women? We should EMULATE that?

Then the Black giggler on Flagrant is hooked up with a non black woman? And Van loves him because he made him a f*cking free sticker on Vistaprint?

Van lost.

Rising Star
Registered
Im all for jokes. Shulz is a hilarious comedian. Deserves his flowers.

But if Jewish people would never let this slide, then im not. Fuck em

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im all for jokes. Shulz is a hilarious comedian. Deserves his flowers.

But if Jewish people would never let this slide, then im not. Fuck em

Bro in 2024?

NO OTHER group would let it slide

And wouldn't have to

because ALL those fools would know better.

They know specifically who to f**k with because we ALLOW it.

They KEEP doing it...unchecked.

Does Shultz make jokes about Lenard rape history?

Akaash makes jokes about how women are treated and raped in India?

Isn't THAT funny?

Isn't it?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He could NOT help himself.

Bro Van pulled out the Superman and Batman cape for those fools

IN FRONT of the woman he calls a friend and partner and an audeince of Black women who he claims to protect. He claims he would NEVER go back on the show

But he tried hard as HELL to defend them.

I GET IT. We have to have a place for vulgar humor.

But the issue I have with those type of shows?

It aint funny

When that Indian guy went off about BLACK MEN NOT NEEDING TO PROTECT BLACK WOMEN?

See his face? His energy?

Why the f**k does it get him ANGRY?

He doesn't give a sh*t about US! Or Black Women.

Why does the thought the idea of Black Men defending Black women get him so angry?

Black Men are treating women like INFANTS because we don't want suckers like HIM attacking them? WTF?

So what about all those RAPES in his country?

Is that how HIS culture treats women? We should EMULATE that?

Then the Black giggler on Flagrant is hooked up with a non black woman? And Van loves him because he made him a f*cking free sticker on Vistaprint?

Van lost.
that black man alex whatever his name is also works for ctg
u are right they bozos schulz been a racist bitch
then he wants to talk tough not apologizing?

keone

International Member
Bro in 2024?

NO OTHER group would let it slide

And wouldn't have to

because ALL those fools would know better.

They know specifically who to f**k with because we ALLOW it.

They KEEP doing it...unchecked.

Does Shultz make jokes about Lenard rape history?

Akaash makes jokes about how women are treated and raped in India?

Isn't THAT funny?

Isn't it?
also van lost some points here
he knows better he schooled math up and down
so to me this was super weak and he on this board
so van from me to u fk u for this!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
that black man alex whatever his name is also works for ctg
u are right they bozos schulz been a racist bitch
then he wants to talk tough not apologizing?

why should he?

Who gonna check him?

Van? He got off bought off with some stickers.

their fans? They aint going NO WHERE.

WE allow these things to exist and thrive. We can't continue to complain and not actually do sh*t.

Especially when Shultz got a powerful Black man as his protector.

keone

International Member
why should he?

Who gonna check him?

WE allow these things to exist and thrive. We can't continue to complain and not actually do sh*t.

Van a Bgol member he should
but i see that he can be compromised
on this low level he will definitively be compromised on higher level
and he from down south smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why should he?

Who gonna check him?

What can we do? As in you, me etc?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What can we do? As in you, me etc?

hmmm?

Call out Lenard. Hold all who profit from us but don't really do right by us accountable.

WE have been giving Lenard a LOT of passes throughout his career

That was Wendy Williams lackey and then Breakfast club when he was fouls as f*ck even sniffing female guests seats making women cry...

He saw te tide shifting and made a brilliant pivot into his fake mental health fake spiritual fake political persona...

One of the few who used the George Floyd Hollywood gilt wave to create his "own" network and spin off into books podcasts etc

and COMLETELY change his image AGAIN

and then tried to slickly side with the RIGHT till it got too hot.

So I think HE is the key - Shultz doesn't EXIST like this without the Charlamagne co sigh in my opinion

so we need to hold HIM accountable

Problem is? Won't happen.

He was able to make that rape disappear in the height of #metoo

He untouchable.

So just don't watch or support Flagrant or Charlamagne. that means complete ignore no clicks no views no posts.

Again we wont do it.

BOYCOTT the Flagrant sponsors?

So honestly I don't KNOW what to do.

Create a platform alternative that SUPPORTS Black Women?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Who tf watches this corny, unfunny ass, jew cracka. I couldn't listen to this shit for 2 minutes.

He has his moments but he found this lane it works he getting paid black folk apparently gave him the co sign through Lenard.

I can't say that guy is completely unfunny. His humor just ain't for me. And him talking about black issues irritates the f**k out of me

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hmmm?

Call out Lenard. Hold all who profit from us but don't really do right by us accountable.

WE have been giving Lenard a LOT of passes throughout his career

That was Wendy Williams lackey and then Breakfast club when he was fouls as f*ck even sniffing female guests seats making women cry...

He saw te tide shifting and made a brilliant pivot into his fake mental health fake spiritual fake political persona...

One of the few who used the George Floyd Hollywood gilt wave to create his "own" network and spin off into books podcasts etc

and COMLETELY change his image AGAIN

and then tried to slickly side with the RIGHT till it got too hot.

So I think HE is the key - Shultz doesn't EXIST like this without the Charlamagne co sigh in my opinion

so we need to hold HIM accountable

Problem is? Won't happen.

He was able to make that rape disappear in the height of #metoo

He untouchable.

So just don't watch or support Flagrant or Charlamagne. that means complete ignore no clicks no views no posts.

Again we wont do it.

BOYCOTT the Flagrant sponsors?

So honestly I don't KNOW what to do.

Create a platform alternative that SUPPORTS Black Women?
I like your ideas

Rising Star
Registered
He has his moments but he found this lane it works he getting paid black folk apparently gave him the co sign through Lenard.

I can't say that guy is completely unfunny. His humor just ain't for me. And him talking about black issues irritates the f**k out of me
Exactly. He makes fun of everyone, its whatever. He is considered one of the top comedians in the world, which is why the things he says go viral. But he knows we too easy going. So the shit he says about us is always extra. Fuck em
Are you black? Much less to call him hilarious. I don't know any black people who check for him.
Your the kind of nigga that shulz and these crackas love. Instead of reading the "fuck shulz" part of my comment its a hoe ass "are you black". Are you a woman for that sass? And then pretends to speak for ALL black people. Nobody give a fuck about the 8 freinds you have not liking a comedian. Just like you shouldnt give a fuck if someone can acknowledge this cracker is successfull comedian. Something you cannot be unless you are funny. You looking to talk shit to a black person so bad in this thread you missing the actual important part of comment and thread. I repeat...Fuck Em.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Exactly. He makes fun of everyone, its whatever. Easy to go viral type comedy and has moments. But he knows we too easy going. So the shit he says about us is always extra. Fuck em

Your the kind of nigga that shulz and these crackas love. Instead of reading the "fuck shulz" part of my comment its a hoe ass "are you black". Are you a woman for that sass? And then pretends to speak for ALL black people. Nobody give a fuck about the 8 freinds you have not liking a comedian. Just like you shouldnt give a fuck if someone can acknowledge this cracker is successfull comedian. Something you cannot be unless you are funny. You looking to talk shit to a black person so bad in this thread you missing the actual important part of a comment and thread. I repeat...Fuck Em.

Faggot you said he's hilarious, so you obviously watch him

He's called Alt Right Andy, and you still listen. This isn't his first time.

That says a lot about your coon ass with your white boy sense of humor

Rising Star
Registered
Faggot you said he's hilarious, so you obviously watch him

He's called Alt Right Andy, and you still listen. This isn't his first time.

That says a lot about your coon ass with your white boy sense of humor
Hoe ass nigga just cannot read. "Dont worry massa, ill attack the black men that say fuck you"

I see I stopped you from going at anyone else who said he has funny moments tho.
\
These crackas always going win with internet never do shit for black people in real life wanna be super pro black niggas like you able to type freely. on the white mans internet with the white mans computer trying to be super negro. third time imma say Fuck Shulz and lets see how angry you get. Fuck Shulz.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Hoe ass nigga just cannot read. "Dont worry massa, ill attack the black men that say fuck you"

I see I stopped you from going at anyone else who said he has funny moments tho.
\
These crackas always going win with internet never do shit for black people in real life wanna be super pro black niggas like you able to type freely. on the white mans internet with the white mans computer trying to be super negro. third time imma say Fuck Shulz and lets see how angry you get. Fuck Shulz.

Corny white boy...are you going to keep watching him?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I have never heard that before

You just posted it :confused:

A lot of black people stopped watching/listening to that podcast because he used to talk about us while Charlamagne just sat there not saying shit. It wasn't until people started pointing it out that it made Charlamagne develop a spine and he started pushing back, because he looked fake as shit trying to have all these people on TBC while he was letting a white boy shit on us every week.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You just posted it :confused:

A lot of black people stopped watching/listening to that podcast because he used to talk about us while Charlamagne just sat there not saying shit. It wasn't until people started pointing it out that it made Charlamagne develop a spine and he started pushing back, because he looked fake as shit trying to have all these people on TBC while he was letting a white boy shit on us every week.

I didn't realize it was a thing like that and that Lenard even had to address it

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I didn't realize it was a thing like that and that Lenard even had to address it

He keeps having a black dude beside him without a spine which gives him some sort of credibility while saying it.

Plus at the time he was engaged to some hippie mixed chick who later accused him of mental abuse.

That's why I'm wondering about any black person who follows or listens to him. That Netflix special got zero traction amongst us.

He's a corny Joe Rogan white boy. He used Charlamagne to get hot and popping and now his career is bigger than his.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He keeps having a black dude beside him without a spine which gives him some sort of credibility while saying it.

Plus at the time he was engaged to some hippie mixed chick who later accused him of mental abuse.

That's why I'm wondering about any black person who follows or listens to him. That Netflix special got zero traction amongst us.

He's a corny Joe Rogan white boy. He used Charlamagne to get hot and popping and now his career is bigger than his.

Damn you not wrong