Charlamagne & Andrew Schulz CALLED OUT By Ryan Clark Over DISRESPECTFUL JOKES Towards Black Women

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh ok that makes it cool then gotcha
sus.gif
Don’t be a pussio

I don't want to get in your business but you gotta give a little bit more on that
His team reached out for me to advertise on that podcast a few years ago
His promotion of my product resulted in a larger customer base and more B2B opportunities. Ever since then, the money I’ve made has been on a higher level. I spoke to dude a few times and was hella supportive.
I’ll say it again. His whole team in the background is Black
Say whar you want about his joke, but he’s employed Black women and paid them handsomely

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Don’t be a pussio

His promotion of my product resulted in a larger customer base and more B2B opportunities. Ever since then, the money I’ve made has been on a higher level. I spoke to dude a few times and was hella supportive.
Say whar you want about his joke, but he’s employed Black women and paid them handsomely
just cause he got black women in his team makes it cool?
u know the dude that put him on is black right?
yall the type negros that get lil cash from cacs
and the act accordingly foh

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don’t be a pussio

Wow... 1st congrats on the success

I wish more people he helped out like that would make it public.

But I still have an issue to create a very destructive persona for profit. I don't know what to do with that

Hiring black women privately and sh*tting on them publicly doesn't make him a good guy by my estimation

Just a opportunist capitalist with no real morals or convictions.

Let me be clear I don't know that man like that and I trust what you saying but you gotta see how he comes off.

And Andrew CHOOSES to come off like that. SPECIFICALLY concerning g black women a group he feels he can do that to with no real repercussions.

keone

International Member

But I still have an issue to create a very destructive persona for profit. I don't know what to do with that

Hiring black women privately and sh*tting on them publicly doesn't make him a good guy by my estimation

Let me be clear I don't know that man like that and I trust what you saying but you gotta see how he comes off.

And he CHOOSES to come off like that.
@playahaitian this the same excuse they use for vlad his whole team black and he got a black wife

keone

International Member
You not wrong.

Van went against black women for some free Flagrant laptop stickers

At least this brother did actual business with Schultz and saying Andrew ain't really like
nah we aint doing that drew said a black man put him on
that black is coonish
also just cause u got black women in ur team shouldnt u be positive cause they helping u?
those black women are also in ctg team
so fk all that fool is cool with shit cause he mad lil money

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
just cause he got black women in his team makes it cool?
u know the dude that put him on is black right?
yall the type negros that get lil cash from cacs
and the act accordingly foh

And Andrew CHOOSES to come off like that. SPECIFICALLY concerning g black women a group he feels he can do that to with no real repercussions.

@playahaitian this the same excuse they use for vlad his whole team black and he got a black wife

Yea shit like that is what makes them so comfortable in the first place.

''If i catch any backlash i'll just talk about how i employ black people and have black buddies and they'll eat it up.''

Last edited:

keone

International Member
Yea shit like that is makes them so comfortable in the first place.

''If i catch any backlash i'll just talk about how i employ black people and have black buddies and they'll eat it up.''
This. This fool ass negro really came on here with the bs. Oh he put some dollars in my pocket. That negro a joke.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Is it better to hire them publicly and shit on them privately like many of the people yall think are "good guys"?

He's a COMEDIAN. A mid comedian at that. Do you really expect morals and convictions from a man who makes fun of people for a living???

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is it better to hire them publicly and shit on them privately like many of the people yall think are "good guys"?

He's a COMEDIAN. A mid comedian at that. Do you really expect morals and convictions from a man who makes fun of people for a living???

No I don't

We all wasting keystrokes trying to make sense of an asshole.

He sh*t on black women and we need to hold him accountable

That's it