Chicago rapper.....FBG Cash shot and killed in driveby

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Its ironic I don't usually pay attention to any of these dudes or their music but just happened to stumble upon one of his interviews on YouTube and decided to listen.

The thing that struck me was he actually seemed to have some sense about him and presented a lot better than most in his era and representing what he does in music.

But there were some things being said in his interview that I thought could cause some shit for him.

And yet a week later he gets taken out.
According to King Yella, he was a lot smarter than people thought, but even so, he decided to stay in Chicago and the rest is history.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you, but you think people are doing this?

western-cowboy.gif
This is more respectable than shooting someone when they don’t know it’s coming.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Brick....Duck....Dooski.....now Cash....
That FBG click don't survive long. Smh

FREE MUWOP

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Chicago and it's just a normal day for them....

Those guys aren't living long and they bring that shit with them even when out of town and wind up getting killed violently.
A place of just death...remember Yummy in the 1990's....
You don’t know shit about Yummy

lil roach ass nigga was making shit hot

lions kill Dey cubs if das how it has to go

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Yummy was 11 and he was already in the streets doing dirt.

He was bad for business because he killed an innocent Innocent body drop police fuck with erbody and money is fucked up.

Those sentences were to gangs that taking Ole Mother Hubbard away and leave all those kids alone.

The last sentence is dumb....The leadership culture has been gone for 30+ years so of course, he wouldn't have any sway today. Mofokrs would be afraid he would take back over and fuck their money up so yead they would do him just like they did Willie
Rip chill

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I pray for you Chicago niggas hourly. Thanks for keep the slogan What about Chicago alive you dumb ass niggas
Bitch this isn’t a war

wars end

This is Culture

im OT rigjt now and niggas keep saying chiraq shit around me like it’s cool or sum

I’m waiting on a nigga to say Dey smokin on Flukey Stokes

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Yeah, when Yummie was killed everybody and their momma ain't have no strap....shootings like that came down from the top....

but honestly, if you say it's the same now as it was then, All I can say is have a pleasant evening..
That’s that same dumbass nigga who thinks Yummy and Tamir Rice was the same type of person

BANDBOYS AND BDs

Thomas Cisco

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ain't even the same type of shit....

different eras and different motives.

yummy violated and was bad for business.

these mofokrs today are just dumb and they al bad for business. but that is what the government started when they locked up all the chiefs who maintained the rules of the game.

OG'S are needed.....this real.... making a lifestyle means not shit....if no one is around to maintain the rules and regulations...good postin...brah

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Bitch this isn’t a war

wars end

This is Culture

im OT rigjt now and niggas keep saying chiraq shit around me like it’s cool or sum

I’m waiting on a nigga to say Dey smokin on Flukey Stokes
You ho ass Nigga did anybody mention war? Gang “culture” is the dumbest most self destructive genocidal coon shit on earth. Stop making excuses for this stupid ass Black genocide.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Brick....Duck....Dooski.....now Cash....
That FBG click don't survive long. Smh
who is dooski? lol

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You ho ass Nigga did anybody mention war? Gang “culture” is the dumbest most self destructive genocidal coon shit on earth. Stop making excuses for this stupid ass Black genocide.
When the Italians do it, it becomes a movie or play or opera

niggas been blickin shit

go eat a cat