Chicago rapper.....FBG Cash shot and killed in driveby

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
When the Italians do it, it becomes a movie or play or opera

niggas been blickin shit

go eat a cat
Who gives a fuck about a cac Italian. You think Italians are killing each other at the level we are? Get the fuck out of here. That shit is hardly comparable and stop trying to be like a cac. Well the Italians have gangs so the fuck what , it’s stupid as fuck too

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
@Dr. Truth gang culture been around in the western hemisphere since the late 1600s with the golden age of piracy tho, those pirate crews back then were the gangs of that time, whether u were in Blackbeard's crew or Charles Vane, Ned Low, Benjamin Hornigold etc. They were repping their flags back then and the Seas were the streets of that time

You ho ass Nigga did anybody mention war? Gang “culture” is the dumbest most self destructive genocidal coon shit on earth. Stop making excuses for this stupid ass Black genocide.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
@Dr. Truth gang culture been around in the western hemisphere since the late 1600s with the golden age of piracy tho, those pirate crews back then were the gangs of that time, whether u were in Blackbeard's crew or Charles Vane, Ned Low, Benjamin Hornigold etc. They were repping their flags back then and the Seas were the streets of that time
Who gives a fuck y’all stay making excuses for this bullshit. I live in fucking California I know all those dumb ass excuses about “ The Culture”. Y’all essentially are excusing this trash. Guess what there were serial killers back then too it’s a culture!!!! FOH

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
because if you know history you'll know that gang culture will remain prevalent with a group of ppl as long as there's a lack of options for them, that was true during the golden age of piracy and still true today

Who gives a fuck y’all stay making excuses for this bullshit. I live in fucking California I know all those dumb ass excuses about “ The Culture”. Y’all essentially are excusing this trash

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
because if you know history you'll know that gang culture will remain prevalent with a group of ppl as long as there's a lack of options for them, that was true during the golden age of piracy and still true today
First of all you’re acting like these new gangbangers are like the ones of past who actually had some sort of order. Even Bloods and Crips had some structure no matter how stupid that shit was. They had old niggas guiding them. All these little wreckless faggots have no discretion or rules they are wreckless trash

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First of all you’re acting like these new gangbangers are like the ones of past who actually had some sort of order. Even Bloods and Crips had some structure no matter how stupid that shit was. They had old niggas guiding them. All these little wreckless faggots have no discretion or rules they are wreckless trash

[/THREAD]

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Pirates actually had way more structure and ethical code than most people realize. They had hella internally imposed rules, crazy as it sounds.

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
That may be true but who's fault is that? society failed the young gen if what you're saying is the case

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who gives a fuck y’all stay making excuses for this bullshit. I live in fucking California I know all those dumb ass excuses about “ The Culture”. Y’all essentially are excusing this trash. Guess what there were serial killers back then too it’s a culture!!!! FOH

It's not an excuse, it's life.

Gangbangers\Mafia\Gangsters kill rivals. It's nothing new and nothing out of the ordinary.

The public has a face to a name so it stands out more. Look at the news, read articles of people getting killed. It's everyday now and in the past, the cycle will continue.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[/THREAD]

[\RE-OPEN THREAD]

Since this thread is about a gang killing in Chicago.

The OG's with structure ordered Yummy to shoot at rival gang members. He did and in the process shot and killed an innocent bystander with a stray.

That was 1994.

No these newer gangs don't have as much structure in the past as far as Chicago, but shooting have been reckless for forty years. Muthafucka's getting shot for wearing the wrong colors whether they knew the person or not.

We have the internet now so the information is in our faces, but it's been like this. You just didn't know who the getting killed were.

Now that the gang member who was killed raps, now it's reckless and too much killing. To many.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
It's not an excuse, it's life.

Gangbangers\Mafia\Gangsters kill rivals. It's nothing new and nothing out of the ordinary.

The public has a face to a name so it stands out more. Look at the news, read articles of people getting killed. It's everyday now and in the past, the cycle will continue.
They also kill a lot of innocent random by standards so fuck them all

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's clown shit and to think these grown ass men are blaming a 11yr child for his own death,talking about culture death isn't a culture it's a curse.
I only mentioned Yummy because that's what I remember when I was a kid was this kid from Chicago named Yummy that was killed by the gang that sent him out on a mission and they ended up killing him and it always stuck in my head about Chicago.
"Robert yummy Sandifer"...I'll never forget that name.

Fuck them gangs and fuck anyone who's even trying to justify them in 2022.....FUCK YOU

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They also kill a lot of innocent random by standards so fuck them all

I'm not arguing for them, I'm just saying the shit's been going on for a long time. It's nothing new.

Every weekend stats of how many people in Chicago were shot. They didn't rap so we don't have a face to a name, so most don't pay attention to it.

Trust me I wish it would stop too...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I'm not arguing for them, I'm just saying the shit's been going on for a long time. It's nothing new.

Every weekend stats of how many people in Chicago were shot. They didn't rap so we don't have a face to a name, so most don't pay attention to it.

Trust me I wish it would stop too...
I don’t give a shit how long it’s been going on. So has child molestation , what does the length of time have to do with this bullshit? It’s wrong and it’s genocide and it’s bullshit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t give a shit how long it’s been going on. So has child molestation , what does the length of time have to do with this bullshit? It’s wrong and it’s genocide and it’s bullshit

The length of time is a factor because many in this thread are acting like gang members killing gang members is new.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The length of time is a factor because many in this thread are acting like gang members killing gang members is new.
I don’t see anybody acting like that. What I see is Black people sick of other Black people killing each other over bullshit. There comes a breaking point with this non sense .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t see anybody acting like that. What I see is Black people sick of other Black people killing each other over bullshit. There comes a breaking point with this non sense .

That's what I saw in this thread and I'm sick of it too.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This cat has absolutely no idea about street politics that go on in the Chi....he not even from here. But Akademics made yall believe its acceptable to listen about what goes on in a city u not even in or from. All this is he say, she say.
Facts. That’s why I don’t FW not of these innanet commentators. If they was really from the streets they’d know how to mind their business, especially in public. Now what u and the homies talk about and speculate on is one thing, but to be all on the net talkin about street shit, especially when u ain’t connected to none of it is the most hoest I street thing a nigga could do

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[\RE-OPEN THREAD]

Since this thread is about a gang killing in Chicago.

The OG's with structure ordered Yummy to shoot at rival gang members. He did and in the process shot and killed an innocent bystander with a stray.

We have the internet now so the information is in our faces, but it's been like this. You just didn't know who the getting killed were.

yes because they had structure Yummie was killed because he did not complete his assignment correctly. He killed an innocent.

What the fuck do you mean we didn't get the information ?

We read newspapers. We had the Amsterdam News, The Defender, Muhammed Speaks

All newspapers had reporters who wrote stories instead of just reprinting the AP stories.

We watched TV shows like "Like It Is".

What we didn't have were Memes.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes because they had structure Yummie was killed because he did not complete his assignment correctly. He killed an innocent.

What the fuck do you mean we didn't get the information ?

We read newspapers. We had the Amsterdam News, The Defender, Muhammed Speaks

All newspapers had reporters who wrote stories instead of just reprinting the AP stories.

We watched TV shows like "Like It Is".

What we didn't have were Memes.

23 people have been killed in Chicago this month, this thread is about one of them.

Because we have a face to the name of the person who was murdered, now it's perceived as an issue and too much.

That's my point and what the fuck I mean.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man he speaking truth. especially what he saying about city girls. Whats crazy is you got educated Black women saying they want a city girl summer and don't even know what it really means.
Stop insisting that grown women don't know what they want. It's patronizing.