Churches Chicken Worker Gunned Down After Argument With Woman in Drive-Thru

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Within reason, just give em the shit; it isn’t yours. Let me fall on hard times and end up flipping burgers—they can keep the wrong shit and get the new shit. I don’t give a fuck about those patties enough to argue, fight or die. This was some Tom Petty “Won’t back down” shit.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Within reason, just give em the shit; it isn’t yours. Let me fall on hard times and end up flipping burgers—they can keep the wrong shit and get the new shit. I don’t give a fuck about those patties enough to argue, fight or die. This was some Tom Petty “Won’t back down” shit.

PRECISELY the kind of thinking that made me finally quit my last job recently.

People all around me were getting jumped one by one. Time to go.

RIP. Hope she has family to take care of the daughter.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rain1

Rising Star
Registered
I mean do these tards NOT think about TOMORROW?!!???
I mean you gotta know they gon catch your stupid ass, and that you'll get at least 25 years right??!!
And over your fucking FOOD ORDER?!!!

Ever since seeing that article that explained there are around 25% of people walking amongst us that have NO INTERNAL DIALOG, the world started making a WHOLE lot of sense...

:smh:
It's a lot higher than 25%:(

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wonder how she's gonna act about her dinner plate in the joint?

atl2qep97j091.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I can't believe she hasn't been caught yet. She may as well turn herself in and get it over with. May be trying to find a decent lawyer through some back channels before coming in.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. Not like it’s going to hurt your pockets. Take all this shit for all I care. Not worth it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean do these tards NOT think about TOMORROW?!!???
I mean you gotta know they gon catch your stupid ass, and that you'll get at least 25 years right??!!
And over your fucking FOOD ORDER?!!!

Ever since seeing that article that explained there are around 25% of people walking amongst us that have NO INTERNAL DIALOG, the world started making a WHOLE lot of sense...

:smh:

Internal dialogue or not, many people lose rational thought in the heat of the moment.