Churches Chicken Worker Gunned Down After Argument With Woman in Drive-Thru

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is even worse
:smh:

He definitely does not have any inner thoughts

EXACTLY!!

Plus, this shows why gun safety training is so important!!!! They go over when to use your weapon and the consequences of using it!

He thought he could kill someone and then just go in and eat dinner! He was appalled that he was being handcuffed!

This is 2nd degree murder all day long.

He will be convicted for sure when they re-try his dumbass.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
This shit is even worse

He definitely does not have any inner thoughts

Deescalation is best way to go in most situations. It will save your ass more times than not. Shooter an arrogant asshole who felt InPowered, because he was strapped. Another Zimmerman clone..instigating shit they normally wouldn't.

You gotta be careful with these types. Victim would've been better off letting shooter be an idiot. You never know when you gonna run across that one person willing to risk it all over some petty shit. Shooter should've just kept his mouth shut and went about his day. Now someone dead and he in jail.

Dude actually thought he was gonna use that bs stand your ground law. And just go back home and chill the rest of the day. Hope he get prosecuted to the fullest. Telling the victim you dead now idiot..:smh:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Ole girl still on the run. Police issue a warning for those helping to hide her.

Husband said something interesting. He feels it was some type of personal dispute. Which is what I originally felt was the actual motive. Perhaps there was some former beef. So chick was already on one. And just blew because of past or current drama. Definitely think there's more to it.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
so she came back n killed the chick ..?

probably went home n got the stick ...

premeditated ... never gonna see the light of day .... 45 ..it`s a wrap ...

n from the early stabbing probably a felon .... no parole ...

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still feel a man is somewhere involved in this. Women usually only get that mad over some drama about a man or their kids.
Think bout this.. Ex husband said that everyone in the area went to High school with each other from back in the day. Now he said he and the ex Wife were “ in talks of getting back together “ now Ex husband may not know.. the Ex Wife may have a thing going on with another guy. You know how chics do.. swing one to another.. possibly the guy ex wife is dealing with.. possibly that Suspect could be dealing with him too.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still feel a man is somewhere involved in this. Women usually only get that mad over some drama about a man or their kids.
Try working service industry and having to serve these bitches food.

When I was a kid every other week some obese broad was threatening to kill folks serving them food.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I mean do these tards NOT think about TOMORROW?!!???
I mean you gotta know they gon catch your stupid ass, and that you'll get at least 25 years right??!!
And over your fucking FOOD ORDER?!!!

Ever since seeing that article that explained there are around 25% of people walking amongst us that have NO INTERNAL DIALOG, the world started making a WHOLE lot of sense...

What article was that? Point me to it please.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The cops really worked hard this time :rolleyes2:

Stupid ass bitch :smh:

43Dpng.jpg

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Try working service industry and having to serve these bitches food.

When I was a kid every other week some obese broad was threatening to kill folks serving them food.

I believe you. I know how ignorant some people can get. But this situation never seemed about food to me. It's rare for women to pull a gun out and shoot a total stranger over an argument. Unless it's some type of self defense. Statistics show most women kill people they know.

I figured they already knew each other. And assumed they already had to be beefing about something. Especially when there was a time delay between the argument and the victim going outside to get some air. Tells me she left or waited for the victim to come outside.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
45 years old, damn her life is over. But still at 45 years old you should have the presence of mind to be aware of consequences before any specific action of violence is taken. Unless you're on drugs, there is no way you should have that lack of impulse control in your 40's. At that age your trying as much as possible to preserve your life functionally on a day to day basis.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
The cops really worked hard this time :rolleyes2:

Like I said in my earlier reply, glad they got her, but some of you young bgol cats need to start listening to an OG when grown folks is talkin'... hypoglycemia and mental disease is real... but nothing this bad ever happens over one botched fast food meal, its always something more than that 2 it.

jmo RIP to that worker.

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Now they tying to get the case dismissed. :angry:

All hell naw plz don't let this ugly loose cannon bitch free. If it happens I wouldn't be surprised the system sometimes lets these killa coon ass niggaz out free to terrorize the hood over and over again. Just like with wild dusty niggaz when they got out early cuz they snitched or you have a DA who goes easy on serious criminals. That shit be happening too much and we wonder why our communities can never get right. Peep these killa coon ass niggaz and niggettes never on trial for shooting a pale face.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
All hell naw plz don't let this ugly loose cannon bitch free. If it happens I wouldn't be surprised the system sometimes lets these killa coon ass niggaz out free to terrorize the hood over and over again. Just like with wild dusty niggaz when they got out early cuz they snitched or you have a DA who goes easy on serious criminals. That shit be happening too much and we wonder why our communities can never get right. Peep these killa coon ass niggaz and niggettes never on trial for shooting a pale face.
No eye witness and where is the passenger?, whom may have actually been the shooter. Possibly could be dismissed by the letter of the law. F'd up but this is America and it does happen, don't know why that victim was working solo at night but if the case gets dismissed the family will have to sue the owner or Churches corp. :smh:

Told ya'll Memphis is the real Vice city without the video game. :smh:

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
No eye witness and where is the passenger?, who may have actually been the shooter. Possibly could be dismissed by the letter of the law. F'd up but this is America and it does happen, don't know why that victim was working solo at night but if the case gets dismissed the family will have to sue the owner or Churches corp. :smh:

Told ya'll Memphis is the real Vice city without the video game. :smh:
Damn, thats so fuckin sad this case could slip thru the crack and that ugly bitch will kill again. She already stabbed someone already.

parisian

International
International Member
I always see on BGOL videos of people fighting, shooting and killing in fast food joints, that shit is beyond me,
Is it due to the food they serve in there?
Is there some chemical imbalance provoked by the need of food?
What's going on? This is a serious question, I'm not trolling

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I always see on BGOL videos of people fighting, shooting and killing in fast food joints, that shit is beyond me,
Is it due to the food they serve in there?
Is there some chemical imbalance provoked by the need of food?
What's going on? This is a serious question, I'm not trolling
It sounds like you are giving us an analysis of the movie Jamie Fox, played in called They Cloned Tyrone.