Cigar Smokers A.K.A Cigar Aficionados - Ongoing

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
315983903_10224542166996337_9010424654080186040_n.jpg

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was good, working in the industry I've had the opportunity to meet the majority of the cigar industry folks that were in the movie. Also my great aunt that married into the family was Cuban & her dad was a master roller & musician who moved to the US (Tampa) (pre revolution). So I've gotten to hear the stories when I would talk to my aunt & look through old photos.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was good, working in the industry I've had the opportunity to meet the majority of the cigar industry folks that were in the movie. Also my great aunt that married into the family was Cuban & her dad was a master roller & musician who moved to the US (Tampa) (pre revolution). So I've gotten to hear the stories when I would talk to my aunt & look through old photos.
Wow

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want your opinion on the smoke

I got those for my lady, I'll probably smoke one just to check it them out. A few folks in the company have smoked them & say they are good. They must be good, we sold over 700 boxes in less than a month.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got those for my lady, I'll probably smoke one just to check it them out. A few folks in the company have smoked them & say they are good. They must be good, we sold over 700 boxes in less than a month.
I luv the Leather Rose!!!! I'm about to order some of those

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I luv the Leather Rose!!!! I'm about to order some of those

We are sold out at the moment, will probably be a few weeks until we get more in stock. If you live near one of the stores you can probably find some.

Last edited: