Comedian Tony Rock needs to slap his iconic brother Chris Rock....[Chris ain't treatin' his fam like Keenan Wayans treated his family]

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah lets not do that. U can feel about spears what u want but what he said is facts. Hell I even made a thread about. Will Smith just came out and said he didnt want to work with people cause he wanted to be number 1. Snipes said something similar about denezel. That shit is a real thing.
Will and Denzel don't have production companies like Adam Sandler though. Working with people and putting people on with jobs and parts in movies are not the same!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just look at it like this. Without Googling or searching Youtube name or give the preface about a Tony Rock bit! Has ANYBODY seen Tony Rock live? He talks about being in this business for over 25 years I only know him from his brothers show!!! I can name a Charlie Murphy bit (finding out that his dog was gay) off the top of my head. Being the sibling of a superstar is hard and a very tightrope of hating and mooching. Tony just seems like that dude that was used to always being #1 and can't handle being irrelevant. That kid that peaked in high school went to college, but KEEPS COMING back to the high school they graduated from.
I think it's like Atlanta Hawks superstar and Hall-of-Famer Dominique Wilkins; he was one of the best ever and then there was his brother Gerald Wilkins. Gerald was good, and it's good he made it to the league, but he's wasn't his brother 'The Human Highlight Film."

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's Will Smith's production company and what they have created:

...and this is on the same level as Happy Madison production company? I keep going back to Adam Sandler cause it was brought up in @keone's post.

Will did the reboot for Fresh Prince. Did he put his friend Marlon in it? The original Jefforey has been in it. The guys that made the original short video about the premise for this got put on. Again Spears is a old bitter comic that just talks shyt and never expects anyone to call him on his bullshyt. I asked what is Black Hollywood because Black Hollywood plays by the same rules and Hollywood! You have friends, you've worked with other people in the past so you work with them again.

It is easy to cherry pick to make anything/anyone look bad, but you have to look at who is doing the cherry picking!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Will and Denzel don't have production companies like Adam Sandler though. Working with people and putting people on with jobs and parts in movies are not the same!
I hear what u are saying. My point is the mentality wasnt there iin the first place. Will is open to do shit now. Now that he is not Will anymore.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear what u are saying. My point is the mentality wasnt there iin the first place. Will is open to do shit now. Now that he is not Will anymore.
Okay good you see my point! I can go back to hating Will Smiths guts again!!!!! FCUK THAT DUDE!!!!

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...and this is on the same level as Happy Madison production company? I keep going back to Adam Sandler cause it was brought up in @keone's post.

Will did the reboot for Fresh Prince. Did he put his friend Marlon in it? The original Jefforey has been in it. The guys that made the original short video about the premise for this got put on. Again Spears is a old bitter comic that just talks shyt and never expects anyone to call him on his bullshyt. I asked what is Black Hollywood because Black Hollywood plays by the same rules and Hollywood! You have friends, you've worked with other people in the past so you work with them again.

It is easy to cherry pick to make anything/anyone look bad, but you have to look at who is doing the cherry picking!
Side note: & Will Smith's brother runs his production company and his brother-in-law, Jada's brother, works for him, also.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it,I understand why Chris doesn't help them cause it would be just too easy for him but he's worked to get where he's at.Chris would say some shit like "I'm kinda funny,some pay to see that funny but why you wanna do it?why not stick to being funny during Thanksgiving.I ask my mother why couldn't my brothers be Denzel?Morgan Freedman.....I'll take Cuba Gooding Jr.....fuck or Jonathan Majors"

I get it,it's like being a rapper,for decades,making millions and your kids want to be gangster rappers...and all you can say is "Good luck niggas".....I ain't writing a rap,I ain't going to no studio,we ain't hanging out,you not getting a feature from no one.lol

keone

International Member
Okay good you see my point! I can go back to hating Will Smiths guts again!!!!! FCUK THAT DUDE!!!!
Nah I knew what ur saying. And obviously Hollywood is racist and its like highlander they can oy be one. But these fools wasnt working with each other for shit. Helll look what happened with Eddie, wayans and townsend.

keone

International Member
Side note: & Will Smith's brother runs his production company and his brother-in-law, Jada's brother, works for him, also.
Whats funny is if it wasnt for Martin will probably wouldnt be where he was. Thats another thing working with each other gets u

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This why will kinda pissed me off.
There should have been more shit with others but then again most was thinking like him anyway.
It's good to see that two black TV star coming together to create a film; I like that. Plus, Will's two previous films, he was only in a supporting role and this was his first co-staring role.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah overall, Tony sounds conflicted; he wants to do it on his own, but he's not going to turn down a film if his brother wants him in it. I know that's a difficult position to be in.

I remember Chris saying back in the day, even though he's an older brother...his brother Tony was always better than him just about everything in life: he's better looking, he could fight better, he was a better athlete, and one day, Chris thought, that Tony would be a better comedian. & Chris said this after all of his legendary specials; I guess comedy was the only thing that Chris was better than his younger brother in.

I appreciate the drop @keone
I remember Earthquake saying on Club Shayshay that he has a brother that's funnier than him but he'll never teach him how to make it in the business.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But why did he tho? Or is it a case of Brooklyn so special?

This is a case of people need to stop having therapy sessions on social media.

Tony was in every platform threatening Will for the slap...

But what he is doing to his brother's reputation is worse.

So now not only question Tony integrity but ALL the things who defended Will & Jada said about Chris being a bad friend?

Sound much more plausible now

If his BROTHERS ate already sh*tting on him just a damn 2 years after the slap

keone

International Member
This is a case of people need to stop having therapy sessions on social media.

Tony was in every platform threatening Will for the slap...

But what he is doing to his brother's reputation is worse.

So now not only question Tony integrity but ALL the things who defended Will & Jada said about Chris being a bad friend?

Sound much more plausible now

If his BROTHERS ate already sh*tting on him just a damn 2 years after the slap
Good point

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, but still.... I respect an honest hate more than a dishonest love. Plus there are nuggets of truth in most every joke.

i get but then sometimes a joke is just a joke too

We do NOT want to be in a culture where need to have that truth... we already seeing that digging too deep is NOT good for anyone

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i get but then sometimes a joke is just a joke too

We do NOT want to be in a culture where need to have that truth... we already seeing that digging too deep is NOT good for anyone
Man, what's wrong with a little truth-telling? For example, I'd rather have a family member that tells me that they don't fuk with me rather awkward silences every Thanksgiving. Telling the truth can save time....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why can kountry Wayne utilize skit comedy on YouTube and none of these comedians like spears not do the same? Did YouTube deny him access or these other comedians with large portfolios and money? The answer is no.. they all could do it but they rather sit down and complain about the white man not giving them parts and people that are not their day ones helping them out.. imagine you had a bunch of dudes who had the ability to make 500-5000 a day making hamburgers on an outside grill to a bunch of fans of their food but instead get mad that McDonald’s won’t hire them to make fries at $12 an hr, instead of utilizing their money-making ability they mad that Calvin don’t put in a word so that they can’t get a job.. this is what I think everytime I see interviews with people like spears, Godfrey, holcomb, etc

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man, what's wrong with a little truth-telling? For example, I'd rather have a family member that tells me that they don't fuk with me rather awkward silences every Thanksgiving. Telling the truth can save time....

Truth is truth

But doing it on a podcast or social media

WE don't need to know all that most of the time especially if it aint really entertaining.

And then it might not be the actual truth.

Just be funny.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why can kountry Wayne utilize skit comedy on YouTube and none of these comedians like spears not do the same? Did YouTube deny him access or these other comedians with large portfolios and money? The answer is no.. they all could do it but they rather sit down and complain about the white man not giving them parts and people that are not their day ones helping them out.. imagine you had a bunch of dudes who had the ability to make 500-5000 a day making hamburgers on an outside grill to a bunch of fans of their food but instead get mad that McDonald’s won’t hire them to make fries at $12 an hr, instead of utilizing their money-making ability they mad that Calvin don’t put in a word so that they can’t get a job.. this is what I think everytime I see interviews with people like spears, Godfrey, holcomb, etc

Post of the night

keone

International Member
Godfrey grindin tho. But I hear what u are saying. But thats what nore said he cant go indie cause he is use to having a label backing him and doesnt like to do the work. Aries and them label vs kountry indie.