Comedian Tony Rock needs to slap his iconic brother Chris Rock....[Chris ain't treatin' his fam like Keenan Wayans treated his family]

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Godfrey grindin tho. But I hear what u are saying. But thats what nore said he cant go indie cause he is use to having a label backing him and doesnt like to do the work. Aries and them label vs kountry indie.
Nore more likely making money now than he did as a rapper, he did it being himself and pretty much independently. Also it was a different time when he was rapping and it was way harder to do the independent thing. This current era it's a shitload of tools and outlets for you to do things independently and make lots of money doing so. Now the reason I said Godfrey name as well as spears is cause I've heard them for multiple yrs and multiple times complaining about not being put on or pushed to the next level by others. My thing is both had some type of commercial success, both have talent, both have followings, if the industry not gonna push you don't sit around and complain take advantage of all these modern day tools and push yourself