ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
No wonder they gave buddy that role

FB-IMG-1616263280864.jpg

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was actually sad that of all the potential stories they could have come up with—and I believe they could have come up with 100 better premises for this movie—the one that was greenlit was Akeem being date-raped, basically, by Leslie Jones’ character. For starters, I didn’t even believe that Akeem was a virgin (and lowkey still find that plotline hard to believe—he never once smashed a bather??) though I realize this was one of those “finally answered questions from the first movie” for many. Either way, I re-watched it of course and once I got over that the rest of the movie was fine in the same over-the-top enjoyable ways as the first.

haven't seen the movie yet but its interesting that akeem being date raped wasn't an issue at all by the metoo crowd.
if a man in a movie (or a animated skunk)-they're done.
if a female does it it's ok

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
He's literally bringing back most the original cast tho.. to each his own.

The original is an all time classic so I'm not expecting the sequel to be as good as the original but still have high hopes it'll be entertaining.
Coming To America 2 the Sequel (No one wanted)

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanted to like it. I really did. Think I laughed one time

U ever just watch some shit all the way thru just hopin and sayin to yourself "This shit has GOT to get good at SOME POINT!"

This shit just made me think that they saw the billion dollar success of BLACK PANTHER and tried to cash in.

Shit was just dry tho.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I wanted to like it. I really did. Think I laughed one time

U ever just watch some shit all the way thru just hopin and sayin to yourself "This shit has GOT to get good at SOME POINT!"

This shit just made me think that they saw the billion dollar success of BLACK PANTHER and tried to cash in.

Shit was just dry tho.

That's how I felt.

I saw somebody trash it the Thursday night before it came out on Amazon, and I watched it that same night just hoping it wouldn't be trash so I could be like "niggas always be hatin'! See? That's why we can't ever have nothin'!"

But he was right, that shit was trash.

I was waiting the whole movie for one funny part and I never got it.

I think I had a little "ahh..." moment when they were at McDowell's and the ice cream machine actually worked, and even then that was only because it was subtle. But that was it.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah there were little parts here and there i enjoyed for nostalgia:
1) the dukes got back their fortune
2) the 2 rapping twins at the end
but yeah overall the movie didn't really add anything to the story. wish eddie had passed on this idea

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Whenever a fucking five-year-old thread gets bumped, I know by who.... right now, he's searching for every thread with remotely the same subject to bump it with the same post... :smh: :smh: :hmm:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Whenever a fucking five-year-old thread gets bumped, I know by who.... right now, he's searching for every thread with remotely the same subject to bump it with the same post... :smh: :smh: :hmm:

Word in the street is you fucked Wilbur from Charlotte's Web?!?!

laughing-pig.gif

POOR WILLY!!! :o

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Word in the street is you fucked Wilbur from Charlotte's Web?!?!

POOR WILLY!!! :o
Word on your street is that you fuck fags and that they fuck you.... pillow biter.... it's open season on your fag ass again

sidebar: this fag logged onto BGOL to make two posts the whole day.... one at 9am to bump her REPOST and one was to smoke my gun before she hits the ho stroll, when I haven't said a word to her in months.... pure faggotry

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Word on your street is that you fuck fags and that they fuck you.... pillow biter.... it's open season on your fag ass again

sidebar: this fag logged onto BGOL to make two posts the whole day.... one at 9am to bump her REPOST and one was to smoke my gun before she hits the ho stroll, when I haven't said a word to her in months.... pure faggotry

So you stalk niggas now? First stalked playahaitian because he made a post that is RELEVANT TO THE THREAD and now you're monitoring my log on times?

the-watcher-2022-netflix-review.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So you stalk niggas now? First stalked playahaitian because he made a post that is RELEVANT TO THE THREAD and now you're monitoring my log on times?

Blowing the smoke away from yourself huh? I stalked no one..... I was wondering why you wanted to smoke my gun when I haven't said shit to you in months..... so I looked to see what you posted and lo and behold.... it was basically nothing and you just felt like stalking me.... VA truly is for faggots

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Blowing the smoke away from yourself huh? I stalked no one..... I was wondering why you wanted to smoke my gun when I haven't said shit to you in months..... so I looked to see what you posted and lo and behold.... it was basically nothing and you just felt like stalking me.... VA truly is for faggots

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Years ago a guy brought a smut tape to the firehouse..... bitch was in a harness underneath a horse.... gettin smashed..... she.... took her job seriously....

sidebar: yeah... she was white from some European country.... had a 70 year old man in a barn fucking a chicken... and another cave cac getting smashed by a 400lb hog.... when he found the hole and rammed up in her she tried to get away.... he slapped her back under him with his front right hoof....

You watched THE WHOLE VIDEO!!!

Bestiality: An introduction for legal and mental health professionals

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Even in the VA.... they have treatments available for you homo
140514-truvada-jms-1956.jpg

I had to google this. But YOU apparently know A LOT about HIV medications! :eek2:

Do zoophiles like you split into straight and gay? You didn’t seem to care one way or the other, judging by the video you watched.