Could or Should Steph Curry go for 100pt game?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
mark west was 1 of the best shot blockers in the nba that yr..has inkosi ever had to go up against 1 of the best shot blockers

Mark West was a bum. All the Suns did was outscore teams and play no defense. Chambers, SOFT. Miller, SOFT, Barkley on defense, SOFT, Dumas, SOFT. Great offensive team, shitty defensive. He had 2 CACs guarding him the whole series, Ainge & Thunder Dan. :lol:

He didn't come close to averaging 40+ against the Knicks in the previous series and shot a low percentage in most of the games. Why? Because a black person guarded him and they actually played defense.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mark West was a bum. All the Suns did was outscore teams and play no defense. Chambers, SOFT. Miller, SOFT, Barkley on defense, SOFT, Dumas, SOFT. Great offensive team, shitty defensive. He had 2 CACs guarding him the whole series, Ainge & Thunder Dan. :lol:

He didn't come close to averaging 40+ against the Knicks in the previous series and shot a low percentage in most of the games. Why? Because a black person guarded him and they actually played defense.

i could've sworn the soft ass mavericks juss outscored teams to but bron bron couldn't beat them..dirk softer than anybody on the suns starting lineup.. by the way the suns final team would run through todays league..kj was doing 20pts 10 assist season and never got mvp talks cause that's how good the nba was back than where if u get his stats now u basically a shoe in for mvp..thunder dan would be larry bird status in todays game..barkley not even gonna go into how he would manhandle these bitch nigs..i could go on but i'm not

2jzmk3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Media turning this kat into Superman now...He's the greatest shooter, but not in the top 5 of greatest pure scorers:
1) MJ
2) Kobe
3) Wilt
4) Bernard King
5) Melo

In no particular order...

Melo.... :hmm:

I would put KD up there before Melo, and what about Kareem, Shaq, etc..

everyone is making it a single person (Curry), they play very unselfishly, which is why they are doing so well. IMO, If he scored 75 points, i dont think they would win that game.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
well he would have to be in an insane rythm,

the opposing defense would have to be somewhat lacklustre,

his teammates would have to be feeding him the ball relentlessly,

he would have to be on a defensive assignment where he had to exert no effort,

he would have to play imo the full 48 minutes(and likely at least 1 overtime)

probably have to get a minimum of 20 free throws

among other things

I dont see it happening to be honest

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
well he would have to be in an insane rythm,

the opposing defense would have to be somewhat lacklustre,

his teammates would have to be feeding him the ball relentlessly,

he would have to be on a defensive assignment where he had to exert no effort,

he would have to play imo the full 48 minutes(and likely at least 1 overtime)

probably have to get a minimum of 20 free throws

among other things

I dont see it happening to be honest

Mentally and physically its almost impossible for a jump shooter to be in a zone that long... This is why you very seldom see jump shooters score high numbers..
Even in the very few games Curry has gone for 50 he usually did it by being hot for only two quarters of hot shooting... Matter fact in most games he scores the majority of his points in two quarters...
Unlike other shooters Curry can be very hot, hotter than most in these short outburst.. But to assume he could some how do it for a entire game none stop, is a big assumption with out any evidence to back it up..

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Funny that people (on and offline) are starting to talk about how the media is hyping Stef up too much but...

What about Linsanity? The whole world was riding that dudes nuts and he didn't do 1/10 of what Stef has done.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Word is Steph can kick a 75 yd FG, run a 3.9 40, bench press 750 lbs, surf a 150 foot wave, eat 200 hot wings in 3 minutes, run a 26 mile marathon while eating a cheese steak in 32 minutes, rebuild a cars transmission with no tools, hit a 3 pointer, a layup, a dunk AND a free throw on only one shot attempt, tie his shoe laces with his teeth, go all day only blinking one eye... Kid is fucking amazing!!! :dance:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word is Steph can kick a 75 yd FG, run a 3.9 40, bench press 750 lbs, surf a 150 foot wave, eat 200 hot wings in 3 minutes, run a 26 mile marathon while eating a cheese steak in 32 minutes, rebuild a cars transmission with no tools, hit a 3 pointer, a layup, a dunk AND a free throw on only one shot attempt, tie his shoe laces with his teeth, go all day only blinking one eye... Kid is fucking amazing!!! :dance:

I'm not sure he could finish the hot wings in 3 minutes, that's a stretch.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Funny that people (on and offline) are starting to talk about how the media is hyping Stef up too much but...

What about Linsanity? The whole world was riding that dudes nuts and he didn't do 1/10 of what Stef has done.

That Heat game put an end to lansanity

But it's pretty clear Steph ain't no fluke

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Klay has the record for the most 3s in a game at 14.

Steph would have to break that record with at least 17 3s + 50 points. :hmm: