COVID MRNA vaccine causing cardiac deaths?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
all I know is what I read...but something is fishy as hell...all these folks and athletes dropping dead...kinsfolk
This is an extreme over simplification but essentially there is a specific protein produced by the viral interaction in the shape of a 'spike'. This spike protein is what they are "synthesizing" to produce immunity response. Okay this also happens to be the geometrical structure that does physical harm to tissue, specifically (or generally) pretty much every major organ in your body including your brain heart and lungs.

Happy 3 year anniversary

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So cause of what she said in the past, all those doctors that were there agree with her?

That's like saying since you on BGOL you love Asians, have a foot fetish and believe in interracial relationships, too, right?

Make sense, this ain't two years ago.
Proof is in your face. It's up to you to look at it or just ignore what's happening.
I've lost family and friends, yeah everyone don't have issues, but there is a definite uptick in issues and unusual deaths.

yeah...a Huge uptick...alot of my nighaz gone....and it's the good ones.... demons still on demon time... though... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is an extreme over simplification but essentially there is a specific protein produced by the viral interaction in the shape of a 'spike'. This spike protein is what they are "synthesizing" to produce immunity response. Okay this also happens to be the geometrical structure that does physical harm to tissue, specifically (or generally) pretty much every major organ in your body including your brain heart and lungs.

Happy 3 year anniversary

you my nigg...til the end of me... appreciate that brah!

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah not related

Large father who died of Cancer early.
Large mother.

The son has two negative genetic markers and he is obese. Strokes happen, take your ass to the doctor and get your blood work done every six months.

Fuck all this anecdotal bullshit.

His diet, more likely than not is formed around foods and minerals that don't mix with he risk factors. Was he vaccinated, did he already have Covid?

Fuck it, folks want to believe a doctor from Florida, appointed by Desantis, quoting a story from cherry picked Florida data, good luck. 0-39 don't take the shot and take your chance.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Large father who died of Cancer early.
Large mother.

The son has two negative genetic markers and he is obese. Strokes happen, take your ass to the doctor and get your blood work done every six months.

Fuck all this anecdotal bullshit.

His diet, more likely than not is formed around foods and minerals that don't mix with he risk factors. Was he vaccinated, did he already have Covid?

Fuck it, folks want to believe a doctor from Florida, appointed by Desantis, quoting a story from cherry picked Florida data, good luck. 0-39 don't take the shot and take your chance.

well dam...let me start posting...so you can help me out brah...I need you

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

"that's fake news"

IMG-20221010-133037-333.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
They did say COVID would attack people unfit and people with pre existing health problems the worst. Elders have no chance at all without the vaccine either. So, yeah, the vaccine has helped a lot of people while a lot of lives was lost before the vaccine came on the scene and people still dying from COVID after the vaccine was released for them to get while they refuse to get the shot..
Too bad it passed over you... the mentally unfit... the ones that spend their time on the net making up new usernames to post under.... faggot
sidebar: I already told you, this usernames been burned... you got your BURN NOTICE

burn-notice-michael-weston.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So cause of what she said in the past, all those doctors that were there agree with her?

That's like saying since you on BGOL you love Asians, have a foot fetish and believe in interracial relationships, too, right?

Make sense, this ain't two years ago.
Proof is in your face. It's up to you to look at it or just ignore what's happening.
I've lost family and friends, yeah everyone don't have issues, but there is a definite uptick in issues and unusual deaths.
My dude.... that fool has a loooong history or quackdom... and lying his ass off about his credentials and the institutions that he's claimed to be affiliated with saying that he lied... GOOGLE is your friend.... he's been shot down a hunnid times by the credible who did the research.... Maddow, Lemon, Velshi, Odonnel.... especially when DeShitshow DeSantis made him surgeon general.... he been exposed

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Yep.
The thing is that more than half the shit they said about their vaccine has been proven false lol.
I read so much material that BGOL never posts. I just don't want to argue about the side effects anymore on some "ah ha told ya guys shit".
At this point people gotta live with their own decisions.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.
The thing is that more than half the shit they said about their vaccine has been proven false lol.
I read so much material that BGOL never posts. I just don't want to argue about the side effects anymore on some "ah ha told ya guys shit".
At this point people gotta live with their own decisions.

I agree...I like to hear both sides...so I won't miss Nothing...kinsfolk

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I posted about this in the covid sticky.

This "study":

1. Had anonymous authors
2. Was not peer reviewed
3. Was not published
4. Had no control group
5. Said that its data should be interpreted with caution
6. Based its conclusion from only 20 people dying
7. Excluded anyone who had covid or died from it
8. Never compared the risk of the vaccines to the risk of covid
9. Misrepresented the data as shown below.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Gotta hit the ignore on the mentally challenge person that ain't so bright as a person being a dimwit. Light bright, your dumb ass can go to night night.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Let's be honest a lot of plack people don't even check their blood pressure, nor getting blood work done about their health. But want to blame the vaccine of the reason why people are getting a stroke and heart attack.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
When presented with the idea of The Covid vaccine being correlated with an increased incidence of cardiac/stroke death, why are so many of you getting defensive rather than curious?

It MIGHT be BS or it MIGHT be legit.But why get mad and defensive about the idea? There aren’t quality stats on either side of the issue, but multiple members on here are communicating their experiences and observations. Take the political hat off and listen to your brothers. It’s not like we are a group of Trumpsters or racist CACs.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When presented with the idea of The Covid vaccine being correlated with an increased incidence of cardiac/stroke death, why are so many of you getting defensive rather than curious?

It MIGHT be BS or it MIGHT be legit.But why get mad and defensive about the idea? There aren’t quality stats on either side of the issue, but multiple members on here are communicating their experiences and observations. Take the political hat off and listen to your brothers. It’s not like we are a group of Trumpsters or racist CACs.
The source

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck what you say, but you all know that damn vaccine is Janky than a motherfucker. Shit created in 9 months. They also said they didn't want to use the damn thing because something kept happening with people who took it. That's when they came up with Mrna bullshit in the 1960s. Get this, and I have posted shit on this in those threads, they finally worked it out when the pandemic started. Fucking bullshit. A lot of us will not make it from this vaccine. A lot of us will because we have the GOD gene in our bodies and whatever this system put against us will fail. But, you have to be realistic, that shit is a fucking killer and you all know it. Post up motherfuckers, I got time today.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well, I guess chicken pox should still exist then because well, back then people shouldn't have taken the vaccine for that either. Our parents should be cussed out for having them doctora inject needles in our arms as kids to get the vaccine back then as well since they put us in harm's way. I say this to say, vaccines have saved lives which is why many people are here while others aren't or weren't fortune when they didn't get the shot. Many blessings to the people still alive and R.I.P. to those that are no longer here.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's be honest a lot of plack people don't even check their blood pressure, nor getting blood work done about their health. But want to blame the vaccine of the reason why people are getting a stroke and heart attack.

check out my video...what you think about this.. brah?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck what you say, but you all know that damn vaccine is Janky than a motherfucker. Shit created in 9 months. They also said they didn't want to use the damn thing because something kept happening with people who took it. That's when they came up with Mrna bullshit in the 1960s. Get this, and I have posted shit on this in those threads, they finally worked it out when the pandemic started. Fucking bullshit. A lot of us will not make it from this vaccine. A lot of us will because we have the GOD gene in our bodies and whatever this system put against us will fail. But, you have to be realistic, that shit is a fucking killer and you all know it. Post up motherfuckers, I got time today.

I ain't putting nothing free in my body...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm glad...you took your stance and stood on it...that's respectable...brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
My dude.... that fool has a loooong history or quackdom... and lying his ass off about his credentials and the institutions that he's claimed to be affiliated with saying that he lied... GOOGLE is your friend.... he's been shot down a hunnid times by the credible who did the research.... Maddow, Lemon, Velshi, Odonnel.... especially when DeShitshow DeSantis made him surgeon general.... he been exposed
I don't watch all those fake news lol.
So wouldn't know. I look at a lot of other real shit. They been lying for the past years, all coming to light now. They over sensationalize a narrative that scared millions and now many see things differently as to why so many aren't getting the shots again.

But hey do what you feel is right for you and yours. I've seen enough. I'm not putting my head on the block for that doc. I've seen too many other things. This is ONE person when there are thousands of instances of illnesses and deaths.

You can call him out, cool. Doesn't negate all the other proof that Sum Ting Wong

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
People was getting blood clots with that Johnson Johnson shot, MRNA was the shot most people were getting included myself with no side affects at all. People had to get the shot in order to work as well. Nurses was overwhelmed with the amount of people dying from COVID because there wasn't no vaccine for it at the time. IF Trump CAC orange fool still was in the white house with the vaccine not being out here for me and my family that needed it the most then I could've lost all 3 of them.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
People was getting blood clots with that Johnson Johnson shot, MRNA was the shot most people were getting included myself with no side affects at all. People had to get the shot in order to work as well. Nurses was overwhelmed with the amount of people dying from COVID because there wasn't no vaccine for it at the time. IF Trump CAC orange fool still was in the white house with the vaccine not being out here for me and my family that needed it the most then I could've lost all 3 of them.
Which people were getting bloodclots? What was the rate?

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
I have been following Dr. Campbell since the pandemic started in 2020...you can check out a lot of his work online in terms of information he has found with the effects of the shots.

I found this vid very interesting being that it is coming from Uganda and what is happening there in terms of the pandemic.