Cybertruck Owners Say They're Already Rusting

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They really did turn out to be the new DeLoreans.

The only difference is John DeLorean went broke trying to sell coke to pay for his vehicles while Elon broke his vehicle by doing too much coke.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
I'm not surprised and that's all I'm going to say. LOL. Tee hee hee!!

Y'all ain't got to listen to me what would I know :rolleyes:

Browlee is a dumb ass for buying that tonne of crap.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The rust is one thing, the fact they didnt think to spray protect the metal just proves how fuckin stupid,

a lot of tech guys are.... I mean really really fuckin stupid social misfits.. and its shows in their coding..

Some of the shit Google and Microsoft produces in their updates SCREAMS IDIOCY....

and elon musk REALLY GASSED himself up, he thinks he is the PERFECT MAN.. dude is a fuckin socially retarded geek,

but he gets gassed up by his ilk, because he is ONE of the FEW billionaires with BRAIN DEAD GROUPIES...

if you a billionaire AND have GROUPIES, you are automatically in the upper echelons of the billionaire class..

which is why bezos lowkey is on musk dick, he wants some of that groupie love...

But I sooo Digress..

Bruh that piece shouldve been welded to the pedal.... while I do like the bullet proof feature, the

truck looks goofy as fuck... but I would drive it for goofs because it does look fun to drive off road...

and FIVE STARS for your "African American" remark.....LOL..

Thegooch

Registered
The rust is one thing, the fact they didnt think to spray protect the metal just proves how fuckin stupid,

a lot of tech guys are.... I mean really really fuckin stupid social misfits.. and its shows in their coding..

Some of the shit Google and Microsoft produces in their updates SCREAMS IDIOCY....

and elon musk REALLY GASSED himself up, he thinks he is the PERFECT MAN.. dude is a fuckin socially retarded geek,

but he gets gassed up by his ilk, because he is ONE of the FEW billionaires with BRAIN DEAD GROUPIES...

if you a billionaire AND have GROUPIES, you are automatically in the upper echelons of the billionaire class..

which is why bezos lowkey is on musk dick, he wants some of that groupie love...

But I sooo Digress..

Bruh that piece shouldve been welded to the pedal.... while I do like the bullet proof feature, the

truck looks goofy as fuck... but I would drive it for goofs because it does look fun to drive off road...

and FIVE STARS for your "African American" remark.....LOL..
What makes people think a company that rarely stress test it cars in extreme conditions and can't even get the door seems straight in its flagship cars is going be able to solve a platform known to be riddled with issues.

The sad part is these assholes didn't learn much from DeLorean. They just thought they could ride the wave of a high stock price while putting out shitty products.

The level at which they are doing things require a scale that's requires heavy government investment. We can make safe nuclear powered cars but it's going to take at least $10 trillion dollars to do so. $3 Trillion just to come up with a system to power cities.

The problem has become corporations want to make all the profit while doing none of the research. They try to make the general public pay for all the failures while cornering the market when there is a break through.

Nobody with half a brain wants to work under this environment. It leads to all types of unchecked corruption.

I'm sure Elon and his money mangers where pressuring the developers of the projects while not giving a fuck about putting a truck on the road that not only can't stop but accelerates to destroy its victims with no mercy.

Thank God it only Tommy Gun Bullet proof. I always thought it was going to be a mini cartel tank killing machine. But Elons process was to shitty to even do that.

Stop trying to be cool nerds and actually be smart and just cop an Accord like rmost real engineers do. That hybrid 2030 Accord with 500-600 mile range is gonna do numbers if they don't fuck up the quality like Telsa.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes people think a company that rarely stress test it cars in extreme conditions and can't even get the door seems straight in its flagship cars is going be able to solve a platform known to be riddled with issues.

The sad part is these assholes didn't learn much from DeLorean. They just thought they could ride the wave of a high stock price while putting out shitty products.

The level at which they are doing things require a scale that's requires heavy government investment. We can make safe nuclear powered cars but it's going to take at least $10 trillion dollars to do so. $3 Trillion just to come up with a system to power cities.

The problem has become corporations want to make all the profit while doing none of the research. They try to make the general public pay for all the failures while cornering the market when there is a break through.

Nobody with half a brain wants to work under this environment. It leads to all types of unchecked corruption.

I'm sure Elon and his money mangers where pressuring the developers of the projects while not giving a fuck about putting a truck on the road that not only can't stop but accelerates to destroy its victims with no mercy.

Thank God it only Tommy Gun Bullet proof. I always thought it was going to be a mini cartel tank killing machine. But Elons process was to shitty to even do that.

Stop trying to be cool nerds and actually be smart and just cop an Accord like rmost real engineers do. That hybrid 2030 Accord with 500-600 mile range is gonna do numbers if they don't fuck up the quality like Telsa.

I hear that..

But the REAL mindfuckery... is making us THINK there is NO free energy all around us...

bruh you know FRUIT can power a light bulb... ESPECIALLY CITRUS FRUITS....

what about tapping telluric currents, creating water activated earth batteries...

so many sources of free energy, but we been so INDOCTRINATED swearing its EDUCATED,

to think what they want us and tell us to think.!

yea there was a Bruh in Africa that found a way to tap into FREE energy, he powered up a TV

without it being plugged into anything...

Of course he got sick and almost died soon after, and last I heard he was begging for protection..

we so divided and fucked up as a people, we cant even protect our Geniuses..

and therein lies the problem, they all get grabbed up and indoctrinated by those that want to keep us be

THEIR energy slaves...

great news tho.. We all waking up to the bullshit. and we all need to steer our children OUR FUTURE..

TOWARD TRUE FREE AND CLEAN ENERGY SOURCES....

solar and earth energy should be our focus!!

Thegooch

Registered
I hear that..

But the REAL mindfuckery... is making us THINK there is NO free energy all around us...

bruh you know FRUIT can power a light bulb... ESPECIALLY CITRUS FRUITS....

what about tapping telluric currents, creating water activated earth batteries...

so many sources of free energy, but we been so INDOCTRINATED swearing its EDUCATED,

to think what they want us and tell us to think.!

yea there was a Bruh in Africa that found a way to tap into FREE energy, he powered up a TV

without it being plugged into anything...

Of course he got sick and almost died soon after, and last I heard he was begging for protection..

we so divided and fucked up as a people, we cant even protect our Geniuses..

and therein lies the problem, they all get grabbed up and indoctrinated by those that want to keep us be

THEIR energy slaves...

great news tho.. We all waking up to the bullshit. and we all need to steer our children OUR FUTURE..

TOWARD TRUE FREE AND CLEAN ENERGY SOURCES....

solar and earth energy should be our focus!!
LOL..no shit. That fruit you said that powers cars is called corn. The problem is you don't want grow food for fuel/energy sources. Food is made to eat not for fuel. Otherwise nature would have made fuel and oil taste like shit. Conversely shit can be used as fuel.

It's not efficient. You are correct in your assumption that energy is all around you. Telsa new this as well. Shit and algae are good sources of fuel. Remember Mad Max? The Pig shit farm the was BP of the apocalyptic world.

The issue is how do you tap into that energy and put it to good use. The problem with most man made solutions is that if that was the best solution (mechanical/unnatural), nature would have came up with that answer long before we did.

Most solutions have always been found in the flesh. Its one of the most unfortunate truths of the universe.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Tesla needs to move their headquarters to the EU and do the U.S. like Stellantis. I would give the U.S. a couple of more years to check out their EV adoption rate.

If they keep talking about ICE cars being the future, playing games with the electric grid, and other backwards nonsense, they need to take off. They keep claiming the grid can't support EV adoption. The PUC is full of scamsters setting up shell companies and taking bribes in various states.

It is a night and day difference between EV charging in the EU versus the U.S.

EV-Charging-Essex-web.webp

Solar canopies, huge battery storage on site. The EU actually taxes ICE cars and make them more expensive than EV! Here you get a huge tax bill every year. I would move my headquarters out of the country and wouldn't look back, after giving the U.S. a couple of years to get their shit together.

The U.S. government gave them a piece of shit loan hoping they default instead of a grant but that is about it; the EU is buying their cars, taxing ICE cars, building infrastructure.

I have already made my decision on leaving, why live in a backwards-conservative piece of shit country that wants to live in the dark ages?

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Another side benefit of having him leave for the EU, is he won't be a nuisance in the U.S. attacking DEI.

He won't have to worry about DEI in Europe. Indian, Asians, and other groups can go back to their motherland where they may be more comfortable and not have to deal with college admission issues.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
People are really letting him put shit in their brains :lol::smh::lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
People are really letting him put shit in their brains :lol::smh::lol: