55th View

Rising Star
Registered
F6b4_5HXYAA9Pp2

Damn, that ain't a good look! :smh:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listen I know Pap wasn't the hottest rapper in the game, wasn't really that famous, but the way he held Remy down......

mfkrs was really clowning him, cuz at first they couldn't believe he bagged her.....

And then they did interviews....etc

To go from that to a dude that can't fight and gossip about yall relationship like a lil broad.....

Eeek

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's fucked up especially when papoose was there for her when she was in prison and had a baby together and I was hoping their marriage last and the fact papoose fought Eazy The Block Captian really got him looking stupid.

There's nothing about this that can be said that hasn't already been taught. Fools keep foolin'...

This is Nas/Kelis all over

Last edited:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised by how naive people are. The sentiment seems to be that Remy was expected to feel obligated to stay with Pap because he stood by her in prison.

The truth is that this is yet another example that:

You are correct, but they are making Pap look soft. History has taught us that's a recipe for disaster.

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pap stayed loyal to Remy all those years she was locked up. She came out and they have a baby & get married. What does she do to repay him? She fucks a battle rapper.

BASBHAT
LMAO @Pap Stayed loyal to Remy.....

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"(Eazy) would be dropping a statement on his own platforms first."

"(Eazy) only wanted to release a statement telling his side of the story."

Remy......WTF are you doing Ma?!!

This is why you can't be with just anybody....... this is messy AF ole chatty patty ass mfkr....smh

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's fucked up especially when papoose was there for her when she was in prison and had a baby together and I was hoping their marriage last and the fact papoose fought Eazy The Block Captian really got him looking stupid.
Papose aint gangsta enough for rem. She was a cat that will knock her teeth put every now and then. They always looked odd to me

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Papose aint gangsta enough for rem. She was a cat that will knock her teeth put every now and then. They always looked odd to me
That's the problem women want these no-shit kind of men that would put her in check or slap the shit out of them crossing the line putting fear in her. But papoose deserves better.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the problem women want these no-shit kind of men that would put her in check or slap the shit out of them crossing the line putting fear in her. But papoose deserves better.
But he's already put hands on ole boy....

Put him to sleep by most accounts.....

So how much more gangster does he have to be?!

He literally fought for his love!

He does deserve better..... damn it mayne

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
But he's already put hands on ole boy....

Put him to sleep by most accounts.....

So how much more gangster does he have to be?!

He literally fought for his love!

He does deserve better..... damn it mayne
Right, when I think of gansta is a dude fighting and protecting his women. While others look at it as a gangsta putting fear in his women beating her ass.