Dancehall artist Shenseea is too damn fine to not have her own thread

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Shes cute.
difficult to understand her. Hooks and choruses dont stand out enuf and are not memorable. That will affect her ability to crossover worldwide.
The grooves in the songs are also not tight and danceable enuf. Until these issues are addressed she will stay a West Indian territory star.
Finally for me, her voice does not stand out. absolutely nothing special about it.

I only listen to Soca myself.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
They are trying to hype this chic because she is light skin and she doesnt have a single decent song. Spice and Koffee are much better artists.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gylgy3avet081.jpg

raw

I'm eating her ass till I taste jerk chicken and oxtails

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Bajans are weird and they think they run things.

I feel you. Just trying to help. Sometimes I take it for granted how natural Caribbean accents are for me to comprehend.........except Bajans. Them mofos require live subtitles the moment they open their mouths especially when they get animated

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Lick butt? If he lick yo butt then your vagina get ready to go see the doctorrrrr cause all that bacteria in your asshole was never meant to touch your box! Have him go vagina to asshole young lady and save yourself a trip to the doc and the cost of those antibiotics:lickinpussy:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lick butt? If he lick yo butt then your vagina get ready to go see the doctorrrrr cause all that bacteria in your asshole was never meant to touch your box! Have him go vagina to asshole young lady and save yourself a trip to the doc and the cost of those antibiotics:lickinpussy:
too many details...... :lol: :roflmao: