Danny Masterson (That 70's Show) Arrested And Charged With Rape Dating As Far Back As 2003.....

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
@dik cashmere @geechiedan

Bomani brought up a GREAT debate

Would YOU write a letter for your "friend" in this specific type of situation?

I was gonna make the thread but I don't know how my bgol folk gonna respond

Cause all that he man woman hater sh*t goes right out the window when its YOUR people that are the victims.

Trust I know a few brothers who been LIED ON but I don't get dudes supporting a guy who either ADMITS it or the evidence is just over powering

Or maybe WORSE tries to justify the rape.

Bomani Jones actually had a friend who he went to school with who he later found out was a serial rapist.

There are VERY VERY few people I would pu EVERYTHING on

and I mean I can count t on one hand and have some fingers left over.

To me the more important question is would a real friend put you in that position?

He was already convicted and the 30 year to life sentence was mandatory due to his charges so having people who are public figures write letters on your behalf is some selfish shit that shows the type of person he is IMO.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Not sure if this has been posted but this is what they're referring to.

Essentially Ashton walked into the apartment of a girl he was dating and discovered her murdered.

Instead of contacting the police he called his "team" and also Danny Masterson. Apparently Danny and a few others advised him to not call anyone and instead go to a party he was planning on attending with her as planned and act like nothing happened which he did. :smh:

He later testified at the trial for the killer when he was caught.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Also, I feel like the creators, show runners, studio heads, etc. behind "That 70s Show" need to get this work as well with all the fucked up details that have emerged from that show over the years.

For example, people are circulating that clip of Ashton and his wife discussing him and Danny betting in her during her first kiss scene when she was underage.

To me the real issue that should have everyone angry is the fact that a 13/14 year old was cast in a role that regularly had her making out with adult actors :smh: :angry:

There’s some real sick perversion behind that IMO which needs to be called out and answered for.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
w9q4oibrupnb1.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Also, I feel like the creators, show runners, studio heads, etc. behind "That 70s Show" need to get this work as well with all the fucked up details that have emerged from that show over the years.

For example, people are circulating that clip of Ashton and his wife discussing him and Danny betting in her during her first kiss scene when she was underage.

To me the real issue that should have everyone angry is the fact that a 13/14 year old was cast in a role that regularly had her making out with adult actors :smh: :angry:

There’s some real sick perversion behind that IMO which needs to be called out and answered for.

Imma just bump this cause ain't nothing more to be said.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To me the more important question is would a real friend put you in that position?

He was already convicted and the 30 year to life sentence was mandatory due to his charges so having people who are public figures write letters on your behalf is some selfish shit that shows the type of person he is IMO.

Hmmmmm.

When you put it exactly like that I got nothing except maybe there was an appeal coming in these letters would help? I have no idea.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not sure if this has been posted but this is what they're referring to.

Essentially Ashton walked into the apartment of a girl he was dating and discovered her murdered.

Instead of contacting the police he called his "team" and also Danny Masterson. Apparently Danny and a few others advised him to not call anyone and instead go to a party he was planning on attending with her as planned and act like nothing happened which he did. :smh:

He later testified at the trial for the killer when he was caught.

Holy sh*t

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Hmmmmm.

When you put it exactly like that I got nothing except maybe there was an appeal coming in these letters would help? I have no idea.

Nah, I don't think so since those letters wouldn't have any effect on the appeal.

His ability to get a retrial will be based on the way the trial was conducted, decisions the judge made during the trial, the quality of his representation, etc.

Those letters could have only helped with his sentence but from what I understand the 30 - life was mandatory due to the nature of the crimes and thr fact that a fire was involved in one rape.

I could see writing a letter if he were up for parole after the hype if this had died down and he'd served a few years but not now.

Also, they say that Ashton actually knows at least one of the victims which makes it seem even more insensitive.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah, I don't think so since those letters wouldn't have any effect on the appeal.

His ability to get a retrial will be based on the way the trial was conducted, decisions the judge made during the trial, the quality of his representation, etc.

Those letters could have only helped with his sentence but from what I understand the 30 - life was mandatory due to the nature of the crimes and thr fact that a fire was involved in one rape.

I could see writing a letter if he were up for parole after the hype if this had died down and he'd served a few years but not now.

Also, they say that Ashton actually knows at least one of the victims which makes it seem even more insensitive.

Wait...

Wtf???!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^

Agreed.

I gotta research why this was even done in this particular case

Because again I know it's kinda standard operating procedure now a days

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Wait...

Wtf???!!!

^^^

Agreed.

I gotta research why this was even done in this particular case

Because again I know it's kinda standard operating procedure now a days

Yeah he held a gun to one of the victims head while raping one of the victims.

When you hear how he re-victimized them using the Church of Scientology you realize just how sick he was/is :smh:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yeah he held a gun to one of the victims head while raping one of the victims.

When you hear how he re-victimized them using the Church of Scientology you realize just how sick he was/is :smh:
She sounds full of shit, she kept on passing out conveniently like in the movies.

"I was really drunk, I couldn't walk up the stairs," she testified. "I was laughing and he was shushing me."

Jen said she realized she wasn't particularly "mentally alert" and said she kept asking Masterson "what's happening." She said she fell asleep and the next thing she remembered was awaking to Masterson moving her and feeling a sharp pain in her rear side. Jen testified that she didn't remember having any clothes on.

Jen told the courtroom that she pulled on the bed and swatted at Masterson to try and get him to stop as she screamed "no" in response to intense pain. She said she fell asleep soon after and Masterson was not in the house when she woke the next morning.

"He stuck his fingers down my throat," she testified through tears. "I started to vomit into the toilet and onto my hair. I laid down on that floor, and my face was on the tile. It felt nice because it was cold and I wasn't moving and I felt safe."

She testified that she came to in the shower and found Masterson assaulting her. The actor then picked her up, put her on the bed, and began to have sex with her, she testified. Jen said she tried to fight back, putting a pillow in between their two bodies, but Masterson grabbed the pillow and began to smother her until she went unconscious.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I will say this having ran with cats who went down for serious shit. I think others can attest to this too in SOME cases. I didn't have one problem with them. Would I have wrote a letter to the judge if asked? Depends on the case. In some cases yes, in others no.

And I would have absolutely no fucks to give of how they or the rest of the world took my choice. I say that because Ashton and her explaining themselves for a LEAKED letter. Fuck that. If that is your friend and you believe they didn't do it or whatever, stand by that shit. Myself and others might not agree, but why worry about us? Especially if a person is rich as fuck.

Supporting a friend in confidence is different than publicly blasting people.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I will say this having ran with cats who went down for serious shit. I think others can attest to this too in SOME cases. I didn't have one problem with them. Would I have wrote a letter to the judge if asked? Depends on the case. In some cases yes, in others no.

And I would have absolutely no fucks to give of how they or the rest of the world took my choice. I say that because Ashton and her explaining themselves for a LEAKED letter. Fuck that. If that is your friend and you believe they didn't do it or whatever, stand by that shit. Myself and others might not agree, but why worry about us? Especially if a person is rich as fuck.

Supporting a friend in confidence is different than publicly blasting people.

I understand what you're saying, but words have a lot more impact when you're a celebrity.

Think about what happened when Roseanne Barr made racist statements on social media. Her words didn't just impact her career it also affected the careers of her cast, the crew of her show, and all of the other people working in industries that support these productions. A lot of folks living check to check suddenly didn't have that check.

So what do you think happens when Kuchner and Kunis go to defend somebody convicted of three brutal rapes?

For Kuchner it's especially baffling because his own Netflix series got canceled over this. Making statements that could get another production canceled shows a complete and total lack of empathy.

Like why would you want to take the food off of someone else's table after it's been snatched from yours?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I understand what you're saying, but words have a lot more impact when you're a celebrity.

Think about what happened when Roseanne Barr made racist statements on social media. Her words didn't just impact her career it also affected the careers of her cast, the crew of her show, and all of the other people working in industries that support these productions. A lot of folks living check to check suddenly didn't have that check.

So what do you think happens when Kuchner and Kunis go to defend somebody convicted of three brutal rapes?

For Kuchner it's especially baffling because his own Netflix series got canceled over this. Making statements that could get another production canceled shows a complete and total lack of empathy.

Like why would you want to take the food off of someone else's table after it's been snatched from yours?
But all this was supposed to be in confidence. That is the big part here. Why apologize for shit said in confidence? This isn't like they got on twitter, youtube, or facebook and started yapping.

Think about anything that you say in private being leaked. That's a violation. A violation you should never apologize for.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Expected, have to file for divorce and get as much as you can before
the women file their civil suits after the conviction.

However the plan didn't work out well for Chauvin's wife.

They might be trying to protect his assets or it's been suggested that he's about to be declared a "suppressive person" which on Scientology means everyone has to disconnect from him totally, no exceptions, or risk being declared themselves.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bet she ain't write no letter

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Bet she ain't write no letter

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Expected, have to file for divorce and get as much as you can before
the women file their civil suits after the conviction.

However the plan didn't work out well for Chauvin's wife.

Wait hold on for a second, so you're saying filing for divorce was a strategic move (by her if not both of them) in order for the wife to get as much money as possible before all his funds or savings get depleted due civil suits.