DCs Legends of Tomorrow

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn Charlie plays for the other team in real life too..

tumblr_oxqxnnVFR11qlzf0xo1_500.jpg

43-6.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
BETTINA STRAUSS/THE CW

Mick's burgeoning relationship with his daughter Lita is one of the best things about Legends of Tomorrow, especially because it captures how much Mick has grown since the pilot. In "Ship Broken," Mick brought Lita onto the Waverider for some father-daughter bonding time, which ended being more fraught than he expected because they started to connect over potentially criminal activities once Lita discovered his treasure trove. However, after four and a half seasons, Mick immediately realized this wasn't a good idea and swerved away because he doesn't want his daughter following in his footsteps — and watching Dominic Purcell work through this tricky situation was a joy because he gave a seemingly effortless yet dynamic performance. —Chancellor Agard

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
looks like John N Zari gonna eventually hook up...smh...

not feeling tht shit...isnt John supposedly a Fag in this anyway ....:hmm:

they fucked up doing tht ...Nate bout to lose Zari twice...lol

she was looking gd dressed as Cleopatra tho ....:inlove:

zari-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-season-5-episode-9

John a be f*cking EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

43-6.jpg

yeah they can have her ...tht bitch skinny wit no tits, hips or ass...:smh:

by the way u ever notice when a black famous bitch gay her dyke bitch always white...?

jus sayin...lol

89383765_544077866313325_6167783380747721487_n.jpg

but how bout the new black chick wit them DSL`s.... :sleazy:

94843974_1637839143031063_5324153311828727094_n.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I need more child like Nat... even though I can’t see him as frat boy since he grew up with that blood disorder but I’ll roll with it.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also.. ... I’m tripping that the Chick playing Astra has been in nothing before this show.. she is amazing

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So since Swamp Thing got picked up by the CW, i wonder if he'll pop up on Legends every now and again,intertacting with Constantine

Show is still cancelled.. they are picked up the cancelled season cause they know they don’t have any shows in the fall. Networks are scrambling

Also Matt Ryan is about to head to HBO max to play John Constantine for Justice League Dark Series.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

43-6.jpg

Random Fact... I actually knew about her girlfriend CLAY before I even heard about Sellers..

Clay is one of my Indie R&B artists that I posted in my R&B threads years ago. I'm glad ya'll brought her up because I completely missed her EP from last year.

Clay has Talent.... I've always loved her voice. With the Right team... i've always felt she could blow up. She went to Berklee College of Music. it's crazy but R&B singers that come through Berklee almost are always talented .