DCs Legends of Tomorrow

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my humble opinion it’s currently the best of the Arrowverse shows right now.

You have to throw all logic out the window and just go with it. Like I’ve been telling people since season 3.. this shit is just like the Old School Xenia and Hercules. It’s a slapstick show but it’s an amazing slapstick show. It’s the only show on TV that makes me legitimately laugh while at the same time... makes me care about the story.

I’ve never seen a show in my life that rides with this level of confidence every single episode .. like they don’t give a shit.. they can have an episode with Puppets and a formerly evil now adorable Fairy godmother and it comes out to be one of the best fucking episodes of the year.

Next weeks episode looks like it might turn into an all time Classic.
Ok I will give it a run. I stopped after season one because trying to kill the same guy over and over was silly lol.

Today I am going to jump on season 2

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Your just jumping out of a speeding car

Real talk @fonzerrillii

Even i have done that.

Stop it.

Even blind, the blonde immortal master assassin i think can handle that.

(Still funny as f*ck)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The fact that while everyone is fighting zombies... Constantine decided to go behind the bus to take a smoking break is pure JC.

I waa dying!!!

And then to perfectly connect it with not having a soul?

Also the fact he had the raw magic to just make that zombie into a fireball?

I want them to get an even bigger budget so they can use their powers more.

We can't have the classic return of the mack every week but i think we can do SOMETHING like that on a smaller scale on the regular.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man I’m all on Team Astra

How is this her first real Gig.. I don’t get it. this chick is amazing ... She needs to be on big screen. She has that it factor.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Episode is a gawd damn 20... how can you do slapstick for Half an episode and then throw down the feels the back half and it works