Debate: Why are we not MORE upset about the Tyreek Hill police incident? UPDATE: VIDEO RELEASED

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Three things

-As a star athlete you tend to move differently, which is why I think Reek just quickly gave his info up and put the window up.

-You can clearly see in the car when he put on his seatbelt thru a body camera. Tints weren’t as dark as I thought.

-When looking at this fr a legal standpoint it seems so much more outrageous.

I was once stopped for doing less than 10 over the limit “estimated”. As I was talking to the cop, cop on the passenger side
Starts banging on my window. Pissed me off too. Lol

Carry on……

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How serious can you take it when the victim is making light of it?
I can take it very seriously because I don't have his lifestyle or resources. Without high-level connections as well as lots and lots of money there would be a totally different negative outcome for a victim like me or perhaps even you.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Once he provided his documents, there was no legal reason for him to keep his window down except to hear the BS the cop wanted to tell him.

There was no officer safety issue bc this was a simple driving citation.

No tint violation was issued and from the bodycam you can see clearly in the vehicle.

Telling a grown man to sit down on the ground is simply there exercise in demeaning you for not listening.

Rewatch the video and try to point out the “good cops.” How do videos like this impact officers safety.

Dudes need to be fired. Simple

Carry on……

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why does the faux outrage only last as long as the story is in the news ?

soon as there is a new story nobody gives a shit.

Because when judges and cops (even if they're black, see the Detroit judge that handcuffed the young sista) see white faces they say: "There but for the grace of God go I!" When they see us? I have to make an example of them!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He needs his ass violently beat while being recorded and streamed online.

nah

4x4 underground tunnel length of a football field made of spikes and barbwire with a sprinkled system that sprays every 10 minutes with 100% rubbing alcohol

have that bloated hippo crawl through that. every few yards e gets a treat like a county fair fried turkey leg injected with extra tryptophan

an undercooked pork chop with Trichinosis a red velvet milkshake with laxatives etc etc.

sadly to him with all the kinks and eating disorders he has it'll b e like club med.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Many MAGATS keep comparing this to the Pro Golfer Scheffler situation asking wher the outrage was.

This brings up a more compelling argument.

Take the time to watch the first five minutes paying attention to his charges and how he is treated.

Your thoughts on the elephant in the room

Carry on……..

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once he provided his documents, there was no legal reason for him to keep his window down except to hear the BS the cop wanted to tell him.

There was no officer safety issue bc this was a simple driving citation.

No tint violation was issued and from the bodycam you can see clearly in the vehicle.

Telling a grown man to sit down on the ground is simply there exercise in demeaning you for not listening.

Rewatch the video and try to point out the “good cops.” How do videos like this impact officers safety.

Dudes need to be fired. Simple

Carry on……
Perfectly said. He. Cant claim the tint was too dark and claim he didn’t have a seat belt. How would you see that if the tint was too dark.
Personally I think he didn’t have a right to pull him over. I didn’t see a speed radar. He didn’t switch lanes. Without signaling.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Y'all think you can drive any speeds you want around here?

Mississppi-Burning-009.jpg

Y'all aint left me Tyreek but at least I kicked Tyreek on the ground.

Last edited:

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He really could have handled himself better. But, those cops needs their asses dealt with. Real talk, they should let corrupt / disrespectful cops have one on one physical sessions with people that they've wronged. Have it set up off the clock and let it be potentially the same level of severity that was dealt to the victims dealt onto their crooked asses. Eye for and Eye