Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I'll go further,if you known someone for 30+ years;how about picking up the phone on why they made that decision before going on TV.

I'm not saying kiss his ass but at least talk to him about the situation before talking about it on TV. Too many times,friendships end because one person is eager to share information without getting the correct information.

And,how the hell can people criticize Deion for what he did when the reporter kept making personal shots at him. We live in the age where these reporters can make personal shots at athletes and coaches and nobody wants to call it out. They wonder why athletes don't want to deal with them.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'll go further,if you known someone for 30+ years;how about picking up the phone on why they made that decision before going on TV.

I'm not saying kiss his ass but at least talk to him about the situation before talking about it on TV. Too many times,friendships end because one person is eager to share information without getting the correct information.

And,how the hell can people criticize Deion for what he did when the reporter kept making personal shots at him. We live in the age where these reporters can make personal shots at athletes and coaches and nobody wants to call it out. They wonder why athletes don't want to deal with them.
That was just some sucka shit, especially when you call Deion a friend.

Have his phone number and can call him…

How easy it could’ve been to say, “I’m call Deion and see what’s up with this”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

GWHf1YbWYAAZi9f
GWHf6GUXcAANK4W
GWHgBYEXYAABMeY
GWHgEFAXAAEvPWu

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Too many people talk about Deion still acting like the 14 year old they used to be watching him.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
One of the 3 corners Deion say that should go pro

Dj transferred in from Oklahoma State

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They in trouble already

Can't stop this bullshit team from scoring imagine what the SEC gonna do to these mfers

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They in trouble already

Can't stop this bullshit team from scoring imagine what the SEC gonna do to these mfers
They are far from a bullshit team.......ND is really good and have been for a very long time.
NDSU has won 35 Conference Championships, and only have 3 losing seasons since 1964. They have won 9 out of the last 12 FCS National Championships, the most in FCS history.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are far from a bullshit team.......ND is really good and have been for a very long time.
NDSU has won 35 Conference Championships, and only have 3 losing seasons since 1964. They have won 9 out of the last 12 FCS National Championships, the most in FCS history.
GWMEugiWUAAtmB3