Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I don’t get how any grown man can get bullied. Especially a football player who lifts weights all day and plays a violent sport like Football. I remember a brother in the NFL suing another player for bullying back in the day. Another MFL player accused Pierre- Paul of hazing and bullying back in the day. Why aren’t these grown men fighting back?

Don’t have the heart or mind of a fighter…

Very simple

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sapp giving insight about his freshman year

Prime have more chocolate gals roaming the campus

The freshman rb getting plenty praise

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
847-C77-D3-375-E-4-A7-B-98-E5-00-D4-F6-DFF19-B.png

EE245-FD2-7-B06-45-F0-BD83-98-C275-EC156-C.png

C17028-FC-8-F8-D-4-CB6-B5-FB-DFEF04609-C8-E.png

7-A9-AF3-E0-E6-DA-4-BFE-8-C55-CEBCE34-DA52-B.png

5-AC939-BE-36-F2-47-BA-86-BB-F806-CD565-CAD.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A 2nd player that’s going both ways… (I was kinda surprised he didn’t hit the portal)

59-F0-CEC1-8318-4912-8916-2-ED7-E6-F1-CF6-B.png

This the freshman RB

236291-A5-23-AC-4-F54-9997-179-D34194065.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Pretty good clip, I watched it completely

“@roadwarrior224 days ago
Bro Shadeur cracks me up! He has such a good hearted, joyful, mature personality! Shilo has the same traits just a little more edge to him! Shadeur the type to have your back when life hits you, Shilo the type to have your back when a fight pops off. Great young men!”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

It’s Travis Hunter’s Last “FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON” In College Football​

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He went at Fatlock, MW, KD, KD mom, he the softest pop tart in the box

And if it's a white woman? Lawd have mercy Mr. Stephen gonna curtsy

I don't understand,why Coon Smith and Creepkeeper think it's okay for a journalist to personally attack a football coach but have a huge problem with a football coach saying he's not talking to him...

This is the type of shit KD be talking about when it comes to the media because they can personally attack players and coaches but when they get called out all these media members want to act stupid and defend the journalist that did the attacking.

Do I think some of these players and coaches are super sensitive,yes but they're not wrong about the lack of respect and decency the media has when they write an article or go on TV.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't understand,why Coon Smith and Creepkeeper think it's okay for a journalist to personally attack a football coach but have a huge problem with a football coach saying he's not talking to him...

This is the type of shit KD be talking about when it comes to the media because they can personally attack players and coaches but when they get called out all these media members want to act stupid and defend the journalist that did the attacking.

Do I think some of these players and coaches are super sensitive,yes but they're not wrong about the lack of respect and decency the media has when they write an article or go on TV.

^^^