Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Prefect song…..

My peeps said last Saturday one of his customers (up in age black lady) asked him if he knew what channel Colorado was coming on

He said that shit kinda caught him off guard. They talk football because she’s on his nfl pool but to hear that was surprising.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The media is funny, last week many said this was a must win game now they did it convincing fashion it was Colorado State.

These folks fucking pathetic

Reactions: PJN

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The media is funny, last week many said this was a must win game now they did it convincing fashion it was Colorado State.

These folks fucking pathetic
It was absolutely a must win. If they had loss to Colorado State, it would definitely have looked like another possible 4 win season.

Colorado State is a bad football team, so while it was a must win, I can understand people being dismissive of it. I agree with the media 100%. Colorado needs to prove on the field they can beat a good team.

To me I love it, because it keeps the team from getting a big head. Even with my Miami Hurricanes, I am cool with the media down playing us. Hopefully It keeps the kids motivated to prove the world wrong. This should be the same mindset for the Buffs

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shedeur not shaking the QBs hand was wrong but him quiting and leaving the previous week was a much bigger mistake.
Yeah, Prime tried to cover for him but the explanation didn’t make much sense to me. Unless it was a serious injury, he could have waited to the game ended to see the doctors to avoid bad press.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Prime tried to cover for him but the explanation didn’t make much sense to me. Unless it was a serious injury, he could have waited to the game ended to see the doctors to avoid bad press.

Prime is consistent in making excuses for Shedeur.
1.) Last season he held the ball too long.It was the Offensive Line’s fault.
2.) First game of the season, with less than 2 minutes in the game and he audibles out of the Offensive Coordinator’s running plays that would seal the victory. The Offensive Coordinator has years of NFL experience. He was trying to get Lajohntay’s stats up.
3.) He leaves the game with over 2 minutes to go in a game they are losing and he has played poorly in. The back up QB enters the game with all other starters on the field(including the star player who played every snap of the game). The game was over and we wanted to get him checked out.
4.) At the post game, after losing, he blames his line for him not having as good a game as Radiola. The team brings the line out to STAND behind him during the next post game.
5.) He is mad at the CSU QB for saying he will win and that CU plays for Instagram likes? Is that really a lot of shit talking? Sheduer flashed his watch in opponents’ faces during games and now he is sensitive and mad after games for what someone says before the game?