Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Buffs should make easy work of Baylor. Baylor is pretty weak up front and don’t have the skill players.

UCF will punish Colorado. That game will get ugly fast

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Oh shit we got a game

Baylor don’t look bad at all

You gotta get that pick Mckinn

See what happens when you don’t :lol:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm good on watching Colorado as much as I have. They refuse to establish any type of run game or set up any screen game to offset the pass rush stunts and QB pressure. And Baylor is exploiting matchups off those safeties. I hope the defense gets a few turnovers and scores. Not very creative on the offensive side.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Both teams doing great against the run, the only tds on the ground is by the qbs

Colorado got 12 attempts by backs

Baylor have 12 attempts by backs

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nice stopping up in 4th

Great defensive play on both sides, if it wasn’t for the qb runs this would be a total defensive highlighted game

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm good on watching Colorado as much as I have. They refuse to establish any type of run gameor set up any screen game to offset the pass rush stunts and QB pressure. And Baylor is exploiting matchups off those safeties. I hope the defense gets a few turnovers and scores. Not very creative on the offensive side.
My first time watching them this season and this is what I was saying last season, Shedeur is always scrambling because the defense knows they aren't going to run the ball so they cover the receivers and rush him

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
My first time watching them this season and this is what I was saying last season, Shedeur is always scrambling because the defense knows they aren't going to run the ball so they cover the receivers and rush him
They actually doing better than last year even tho it’s not enough for us…

The freshman running back looks pretty good got a 3star(if stars matter)

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They actually doing better than last year even tho it’s not enough for us…

The freshman running back looks pretty good got a 3star(if stars matter)
this is correct. Last week and this week, they have been committed to running the ball and Oline looks better.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
this is correct. Last week and this week, they have been committed to running the ball and Oline looks better.

The playing calling was 28 to 31 which probably is not 30 to 33

That’s way way way way better than anything we would’ve ever imagined

I’d like more of heavy package runs but hey it a work in progess