Democrat party's 'preachy female' problem

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
You are just saying random buzz terms; again, who are are these progressives that are taking over?

Wait so you don't know who the members of the Squad are? You thought it was just a buzz word and not real elected officials?

Smh...

How about...
Ro Khana?
Gavin Newsome?
Katie Porter?
Kate Brown and Tina Kotek?
Cenk Ugur?
Krystal Ball?
Bhriana Joy Gray?
Hell even my boy MLH...

Never mind you clearly out here playing dumb smh. You scared to share what you think about the party just be a grown up and say so.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait so you don't know who the members of the Squad are? You thought it was just a buzz word and not real elected officials?

Smh...

How about...
Ro Khana?
Gavin Newsome?
Katie Porter?
Kate Brown and Tina Kotek?
Cenk Ugur?
Krystal Ball?
Bhriana Joy Gray?
Hell even my boy MLH...

Never mind you clearly out here playing dumb smh. You scared to share what you think about the party just be a grown up and say so.
I see your game, though. You tag team with 850credit and from your perch you attempt to peck at whatever a person says. Peck peck peck.....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real problem is that the "democratic base" is full of single-issue motha fukkas.

I ain't voting for them cause of LGBTQRST

I ain't voting for them cause they ain't speaking to reparations

I ain't voting for them cause of this and that.

one issue cancels 100 positives.

but what should i expect when mofokrs think Trump gave them a stimulus out his own pocket cause he had his name stamped on the checks.

then want to get upset when he says he relates to his blacks and they to him cause they both got records

mofokrs around here wouldn't buy a 1970 Cutlass 442 for $2500 cause it doesn't have a stereo

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Another point: I had CNN on and they were interviewing a drag queen in full over the top glam. Not trying to mind their business but is this something the majority of the party was interested in. My coworkers (mostly GOP) looked over my shoulder and laughed like crazy….and wasn’t shit I could say about it because that wasn’t some shit I was gonna defend. Dude looked like Swayze in To Wong Foo sitting up there.