Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
027_Deontay_Wilder_vs_Tyson_Fury..jpg

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got Wilder by decapitation mane!!!

Last time he weighed in at 209lb dropping the Gypsy Fien outweighing him by 50 pounds.

This time he coming in 230lb+ with a healthy right hand in trainig??? Sheeiiiiittt :itsawrap:

It’s crazy how successful Wilder has been by being patient and waiting for the opportunity to unleash the fist of Ogun. He was losing the Fury fight to me until he rocked him, he was also losing to old ass Ortiz too until he rocked him. It’s such a dangerous ass style but no one has been able to avoid that right straight....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
they want fury to win so bad its not funny.they hate to see a black man on top.

Man at work I was listening at two coworkers clown each other.
One said “y’all dark fellows are losing ground, y’all time is over, them lite bright cats in golden state will be back next year”

Dude replied, “Fool over the pass few years Folks been cheering for us dark ass ninjas like
Usain bolt, Jon Jones, Durant, Wilder
& the King from Akron one Lebron James
us tall dark ass ninjas been on lately”

“Fuck you Badge ass ninjas”

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder looks stronger and like he added muscle. Fury left his shirt on which is telling. His arms did not look muscular and it seems like his is not good weight gain. Fury needs to be as quick and agile as possible. Unless he really thinks he's gonna overpower Wilder. He may really plan to stay in the pocket and bang with Wilder. I hope so.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s crazy how successful Wilder has been by being patient and waiting for the opportunity to unleash the fist of Ogun. He was losing the Fury fight to me until he rocked him, he was also losing to old ass Ortiz too until he rocked him. It’s such a dangerous ass style but no one has been able to avoid that right straight....

Wilder says one of the most arrogant but true statements ever, "They gotta be perfect for 12 rounds. I only gotta be perfect for 2 seconds." He knows he has that eraser. He paws and paws with that left jab.... Then BOOM

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
231 is career high weight for Wilder

That’s the weight of our ancestors on his shoulders. Wilder will knock this fucker out in the 10th round. There is no way they will setup a Fury vs AJ fight and have all of that money leave the States. It more money to be made in the US if the next fight is Wilder vs Anthony Joshua.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
If that fight happens it wouldn't be in the U.S, Saudi Arabia will supposedly will put in an astronomically high site fee for it

That’s the weight of our ancestors on his shoulders. Wilder will knock this fucker out in the 10th round. There is no way they will setup a Fury vs AJ fight and have all of that money leave the States. It more money to be made in the US if the next fight is Wilder vs Anthony Joshua.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

25042974-8030989-image-a-62_1582329933938.jpg

25056692-8032123-image-a-9_1582376397225.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Just too fucking dangerous to box Wilder for 12 rounds. Fury can win 12 rounds and get KOd near the end of the fight. With that in his head, I think Fury loses by early KO. The pressure of having to fight perfect will make him tight.

But Fury don't seem to be wrapped too fucking tight so who knows if pressure even affects him.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder added an additional 12 pounds of what appears to be muscle. He’s adding power and the ability to absorb a little more punishment he going to kill this mother fucker and all of those white tears for doubting his win in the first fight despite his two knockdowns and Fury inability to hurt him.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm so glad they heavyweight division is alive again..

After Tyson revived it the klitchskos damn near put that shit in a coma...

Even tho I like the klitchskos ..its just they don't have what it takes to carry this game....

Tyson fury sloppy but highly skilled ass has it..

Deontay definitely has it..

But the first fight has to be in the top fifty greatest fights of all time...

Really looking forward to this...

Tyson furies head movement is no fucking joke...

But I see him getting knocked down three times and fight being stopped

I give Fury credit for knocking out Klitcscho and bring some personality into the HW division.