Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ROY JONES "I HONESTLY THOUGHT FURY WON IT! FURY GOT GAME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND!"

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"DEONTAY WAS EXPOSED! HE A ONE TRICK PONY!”- JARREL ‘BIG BABY’ MILLER

JOHNNY NELSON ON AMIR KHAN "BECOMING A JOKE AND AN EMBARRASSMENT"/ WILDER-FURY CONTROVERSY

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
"DEONTAY WAS EXPOSED! HE A ONE TRICK PONY!”- JARREL ‘BIG BABY’ MILLER

JOHNNY NELSON ON AMIR KHAN "BECOMING A JOKE AND AN EMBARRASSMENT"/ WILDER-FURY CONTROVERSY

big baby needs to stop when wilder sent him to the hospital after sparring
i mean...stop nigga
stop!

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ANDRE WARD RESPONDS TO DEONTAY WILDER CRITICISM: "I'VE NEVER HATED...THAT'S NOT MY M.O."

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like i said before 2020

DEONTAY WILDER: THE UNDISPUTED LIE!!!

Deontay Wilder Live Shelly Finkel Live On AJ's New Offer#WilderFury2

svh01
19 hours ago
So, Wilder says his mission is to become undisputed then 5mins later stated he won't fight Joshua no matter what they offer......He's also delusional if thinks anyone beside him & Fury wants the rematch MORE than we want AJ/Wilder.

Tim Ellis
20 hours ago
Nice to see Winkle pretend to lose signal when asked about wilder vs klichsko.

marley B
21 hours ago (edited)
FINKEL - admitted to protecting wilder from klitschkov
WILDER - admitted for the 100th time he doesn’t want to fight AJ
FINKEL - refuses to say Warren wasn’t involved with the bogus 50 mil
WILDER - says it’s not about money but won’t fight Fury in the UK because he wants to make more money
NES - Wilder has to accept 28mil...
WILDER - I’m not interested in fighting AJ for any amount
GREAT VIDEO!!!!!

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DEONTAY WILDER SAYS NO TO JOSHUA APRIL FIGHT "IM GOING W/FURY! WOULD BE STUPID TO FIGHT SOMEONE ELSE

The hunter becomes the hunted. lol

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DEONTAY WILDER SAYS NO TO JOSHUA APRIL FIGHT "IM GOING W/FURY! WOULD BE STUPID TO FIGHT SOMEONE ELSE

The hunter becomes the hunted. lol

I can fault Wilder for going with Fury after a controversial draw. And secondly, this rematch will be highly anticipated and should do some solid numbers. Joshua is going to have to wait....

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dunno: Saw a Youtube video about Tyson Fury's trainer not wanting that fight right now.

Wilder got to cut the AJ is afraid of me talk out after this. Dude spent two years crying about AJ not wanting to fight him. Almost every interview he had leading up to the fight with Fury was about AJ. Now that AJ want's to fight him, he don't want to fight AJ :confused: He's making all types of excuse's now. Wilder sounds like AJ before the Fury fight lol.

He want's a 50/50 split and he wants the fight in America. :smh: He thinks he's the A side. Mayweather Pacquiao type shit LMFAO.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BEN DAVIDSON: NO FURY REMATCH! WILDER NEEDS TO FIGHT JOSHUA!

“What do I personally think myself?” Davison continued, “I think that Tyson’s been out of the ring for two and a half years and stepped in to fight one of these two men.

“I think that those two need to get it on now. It’s been three years and they’ve not managed to get a fight organised between the pair of them.

“I think them two need to fight and Tyson will fight the winner of that, that’s how I think it should be made.

“To me, I think Tyson should come out and explain that: ‘I’ve shown you boys how it’s done, it’s about time you both stepped up to the plate.’

“I think that needs to happen because I think it’s damaging for the heavyweight division.

“If Tyson hadn’t stepped up for that Deontay Wilder fight, then it would have been a shambles for a heavyweight division, but because he did he’s took the heavyweight division to another level.”
Wilder ducking AJ

Last edited:

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dunno: Saw a Youtube video about Tyson Fury's trainer not wanting that fight right now.

Wilder got to cut the AJ is afraid of me talk out after this. Dude spent two years crying about AJ not wanting to fight him. Almost every interview he had leading up to the fight with Fury was about AJ. Now that AJ want's to fight him, he don't want to fight AJ :confused: He's making all types of excuse's now. Wilder sounds like AJ before the Fury fight lol.

He want's a 50/50 split and he wants the fight in America. :smh: He thinks he's the A side. Mayweather Pacquiao type shit LMFAO.

Fury’s camp sounds like they’re posturing. They have no leverage in determining the location of the rematch.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"JOSHUA'S TALKING RUBBISH" - DILLIAN WHYTE GOES IN ON ANTHONY JOSHUA IN FRONT OF HEARN

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its fight week.

84719546_619137742255070_4216324972979771012_n.jpg