Derrick Rose MAY Be Done

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Arm chair coaches will have a field day with this one...but the question is valid.... why was he still in the game?

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
damn man he is so exciting he seem injury prone now though. guys that go that hard seem like they will get hurt easier. blake seems like he will be like this...

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Yes... Stick a fork in him, he is done! But coach had him out there for no reason! Reggie miller even said the same thing! But the team has so much playing time without him i hope that helps them going through this playoff series..

Tha_Technician323

Star
Registered
Man that was fucked up to watch not a bulls fan but :(....Don't want to speculate but the signs of ACL damage :smh:.....Dude starting to break down like A.I. with that same style of play

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered
I tell you this. This shorten season has been hell on Rose. This dude body has broke down. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Jesus I feel for the kid. Bulls fans I know this is hard

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Told y'all groin man was gonna reinjure himself niggas don't listen

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
damn i turned it to the knicks game

but even i wondered why he was still in the game

wow!

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered
That was fucked up to watch :smh: Not a bulls fan but :(....Hate to see a serious injury like that during garbage time. Don't want to speculate but man looks like ACL. Dude starting to break down like A.I. with that same style of play....WOW!

Reggie said the same thing. This guy body is breaking down.:smh::smh: Wow. He isn't going to the Olympics and even before this he needs to rest. This season and all these games jam up has been murder

Powerforwardofthesquad

Rising Star
Registered
i just turned from the game --- but, when i saw rose, hamilton, boozer, on the bench with about 10 minutes left in the 4th, and they were up 20 points, i figured coach was letting them rest and they would be back out on the floor...why the fuck did he go back out? did the lead get down to under 10pts or something:confused::smh:

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered
Rose gone have to change his game, he's falling apart out there.

Me and Alex said this from day one but people were saying we were hating or how many mvp awards does CP3 have.

Point is this PG's that rely on their speed and getting to the rim creating contact don't last long in the league.

Anyway as someone just said

DRose going down without contact suggest it would have happened sooner rather than later.

Dude body is breaking down and the crazy thing is this jam up season just made things worse. more back to back games and sometimes back to back to back.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Im not mad at Thibs; Rose needed to get the floor time. It's just FUCKED up luck :smh:

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DSC04634.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Me and Alex said this from day one but people were saying we were hating or how many mvp awards does CP3 have.

Point is this PG's that rely on their speed and getting to the rim creating contact don't last long in the league.

Dude body is breaking down and the crazy thing is this jam up season just made things worse. more back to back games and sometimes back to back to back.

Yeah man, I've always been worried about the long term effects that Rose's game would have on his health. This season was just murderous on him.

I appreciate the work his done and bringing excitement back to the Bulls franchise, but he's gotta change it up. The kid doesn't deserve this.

I'd rather he have his health than to be out there runnin' himself ragged.

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

I think those light ass shoes has something to do with a lot of the injuries he's had this year as well. What's amazing is how durable Parker has been with his speed game...difference being, the high flyers stay banged up. He's going to have improve his J & ability to pass of the drive instead of finishing.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I feel sorry for groin man but he got to change his game up. Use his speed when he needs too and be more of a play maker.. sorta like J. kidd

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
They played well w/o him, but this may be asking too much of the team. This is the playoffs.